Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,767
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    468

    Default MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Last week's results:

    GPTD: 66

    Last Week Season
    Name Win Loss Pct Win Loss Pct
    Clydes 'N Rams 1 0 1.000 50 13 0.758
    CAVS FAN 1 0 1.000 49 15 0.742
    Sportsnut 0 1 0.000 48 18 0.727
    organizedchaos 1 0 1.000 48 18 0.727
    Nick - Shep '05 1 0 1.000 47 19 0.712
    Cahoon 1 0 1.000 47 18 0.712
    cavsfan94 1 0 1.000 46 20 0.697
    ShepFan1 1 0 1.000 46 19 0.697
    GSCfan1275 1 0 1.000 44 22 0.667
    seanyboynd1 0 1 0.000 39 21 0.591
    ek327 0 1 0.000 38 27 0.576
    every1ftballfan 1 0 1.000 1 1 0.015
    Rams Fan 0 1 0.000 0 1 0.000

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    468

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Next week's game:
    Saturday, December 8
    Notre Dame @ Valdosta
    Last edited by Nick - Shep '05; 12-01-2018 at 06:51 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    468

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Notre Dame

  4. #4

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post
    Notre Dame
    WOW! your medical marijuana must be super strong. Valdosta will be favored by 24 and will cover. And if THE ROCK would have won today; the result would be the same. That is the discrepancy between the Regions.

  5. #5

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    As much as I would like to pick Notre Dame, just can’t do it. If they play ball control and run the ball and sprinkle in the short passes, perhaps they can keep it close, but Valdosta wins 38-23 and they will be the D2 National Champions. You heard it here first...I think.

  6. #6

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Valdosta

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Charleston WV
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    344

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    As much as I hate to do so, I’m going against the MEC, and picking Valdosta.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    468

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepFan1 View Post
    As much as I would like to pick Notre Dame, just can’t do it. If they play ball control and run the ball and sprinkle in the short passes, perhaps they can keep it close, but Valdosta wins 38-23 and they will be the D2 National Champions. You heard it here first...I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyboynd1 View Post
    Valdosta
    Quote Originally Posted by GSCfan1275 View Post
    As much as I hate to do so, I’m going against the MEC, and picking Valdosta.
    I think y'all are right but, hey, you never know.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    103

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Saturday, December 8
    Notre Dame @ Valdosta St.

  10. Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Notre Dame 40-38

  11. #11

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Quote Originally Posted by SRU 88 View Post
    WOW! your medical marijuana must be super strong. Valdosta will be favored by 24 and will cover. And if THE ROCK would have won today; the result would be the same. That is the discrepancy between the Regions.
    Not everyone gets smoked buddy. Shepherd has been to this point 3 times and has played down to the 4th qtr competitive football games, so speak for yourself. ND just has to come in confident that they belong and play mistake free and things can happen.

  12. #12

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    I agree, I think the best thing ND can do is run the ball and keep the Valdosta offense off the field. They have a decent defense...win the turnover battle and things could get interesting...they have to get off to a fast start, if they fall behind early, it’s over.

  13. #13

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Wishful thinking but we will be the fastest team ND seen all year and they will not score over 21 points and I'm calling it 42-21. Hell we might get over 50 points again. Go Blazers!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South Charleston, WV
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    192

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Valdosta

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wild and Wonderful
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    75

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Next week's game:
    Saturday, December 8
    Notre Dame

  16. #16

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    I know a few years back when Grand Valley State came knocking on Shepherd's door, not too many people gave Shepherd much of the chance. Granted, the game was at Shepherd but if ND can stay with them until halftime, I think they will keep the game close. However, if they get stuffed trying to run the ball early on with McLaughlin and abandon what's gotten them to this pt. - it will be a very long game. With that said - I'm going with Valdosta - too much speed and playing at home. Valdosta 47 ND 13

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    62967

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Picking Valdosta, heart for NDC.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,163
    Rep Power
    20696

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Quote Originally Posted by nova2wv View Post
    I know a few years back when Grand Valley State came knocking on Shepherd's door, not too many people gave Shepherd much of the chance. Granted, the game was at Shepherd but if ND can stay with them until halftime, I think they will keep the game close. However, if they get stuffed trying to run the ball early on with McLaughlin and abandon what's gotten them to this pt. - it will be a very long game. With that said - I'm going with Valdosta - too much speed and playing at home. Valdosta 47 ND 13
    So it'll either be close or a blow out.

  19. #19

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Valdosta St.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Valdosta
    Posts
    5,982
    Rep Power
    181511

    Default Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror Child View Post
    So it'll either be close or a blow out.
    Or somewhere in between...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •