Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Default I Hope NDC destroys SRU

I dislike IUP’s fans and alumni but I don’t really have THAT much disdain when they win. SRU on the other hand, I will never root for them to win anything. Here is to NDC knocking them out the playoffs!

Default Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    I’ll admit I’m usually trolling 90% of the time I legitimately don’t want SRU to win. The most front running program in the PSAC

4. Default Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    I dislike IUP’s fans and alumni but I don’t really have THAT much disdain when they win. SRU on the other hand, I will never root for them to win anything. Here is to NDC knocking them out the playoffs!
    Even the IUP alums who tried to reach out to you and be nice to you? C'mon, man! You're about a half step from being full-fledged Grinch here. You're going to grow up to be a Bill Belicheat type.

You're way too young to be this cynical and hateful of the world around you.

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Even the IUP alums who tried to reach out to you and be nice to you? C'mon, man! You're about a half step from being full-fledged Grinch here. You're going to grow up to be a Bill Belicheat type.

You're way too young to be this cynical and hateful of the world around you.

-
    This will be a good game if SRU can stop that running game. Good Luck SRU, keep PSAC moving.

I watched film on ND. I think they pull out the trick plays. Running back is very fast but very basic run game so far

I’ll admit I’m usually trolling 90% of the time I legitimately don’t want SRU to win. The most front running program in the PSAC
    You can be sincere and still be trolling.

Front running? My man, Slippery Rock was winning PSAC titles back when Mihalik was our quarterback in the 1970s. What, exactly, did California accomplish before 2006 or 2007 other than being granted the honor visiting our campus for homecoming two of the four years I played in the early 2000s? Cal has been relevant for about 12 years. Congrats.
    Last edited by Dozsa2; 11-26-2018 at 03:58 PM.

9. Default Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

That’s it Homer!!

Homer throwing darts from Kier's basement.

Good...let the hate flow

The trolls disappeared for a bit but now a couple of them have returned. Fascinating...

13. Default Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Quote Originally Posted by iupalum View Post
    the trolls disappeared for a bit but now a couple of them have returned. Fascinating...
    trollllllolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
    trollllllolololol
    Except you don't do it particularly intelligently.

Go, Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPalum View Post
    The trolls disappeared for a bit but now a couple of them have returned. Fascinating...
    I can’t stand the rock lol

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Homer throwing darts from Kier's basement.
    And probably missing the board, like Kier did last year!

Quote Originally Posted by SRU 88 View Post
    And probably missing the board, like Kier did last year!
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Well done.
    83 yards passing in a final four to go to the Chip. I’d rather lose by throwing 5 ints in the first round then choking the second biggest game of the programs history away like that

19. Default Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

83 yards passing in a final four to go to the Chip. I’d rather lose by throwing 5 ints in the first round then choking the second biggest game of the programs history away like that
    That's just plain nuts to say there. The idea is to advance into the playoff derby as far as you can go. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me even a year later.

Can't you just put your little green-eyed monster away for awhile?

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    That's just plain nuts to say there. The idea is to advance into the playoff derby as far as you can go. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me even a year later.

Can't you just put your little green-eyed monster away for awhile?

-
    As a fan of football IUP disgraced and disrespected everyone who tuned in and supported them. Not sour still disappointed the football gods gave IUP the easiest cake walk to a NC appearance EVER in SR1 history instead of Cal, Shepherd or even SRU. They throw for 83 yards for the WHOLE game AT HOME?! Yes we are and deserve to be the laughing stock of D2 with the “flagship” Program IUP as the face of it all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast