Thread: Other Second round Playoff Games

Contribute to D2

Default Other Second round Playoff Games

Notre Dame finally scored a TD in the last minute of the first half to take a 10--0 lead. NDC has played most of the first half in Hillsdale's half of the field and finally capitalized on the good field position. The quality of the video is quite good with no "break-ups".

Default Re: Other Second round Playoff Games

Hillsdale is lucky to only be down 10-0. Here's to hoping for another 2nd half like last week.

Chargers were 13 for -13 rushing and 3/11 for 61 yards passing. Hillsdale gets the ball to start the second half.
    Hillsdale ‘94

Hillsdale scores and then stops NDC on 4th down in the red zone. Goes 3-out but keeps within a field goal. 10-7 NDC
    Hillsdale ‘94

They only have 1 camera angle and that is "far away." I do like the effect of the guy wiping off the camera lense after every series of downs. That guy is indispensible.

The winner of this is going to lose next week.

Deleted.
    Last edited by chargerblue; 11-24-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Hillsdale ‘94

Correction. I thought Graham had scored on the 40 yard reception. Charger ball at the 6 to start the 4th quarter.
    Hillsdale ‘94

Hillsdale fumbles. Second time today they fumbled inside the 2 taking points off of the board.
    Hillsdale ‘94

NDC drives length of the field but Chargers limit them to a FG. 14-13 Hillsdale leads with 5:09 to play in SR1 semifinal. #D2FB
    Hillsdale ‘94

It's 19-14 NDC with 2:15 to play. 26 yard TD pass.
    Hillsdale ‘94

Chance to Brock pass is no good as time expires. That ends a great run. NDC 19 Hillsdale 14 F.

That also ends the Chance Stewart to Trey Brock era. Both end as the most prolific at their respective positions.
    Hillsdale ‘94

11. Default Re: Other Second round Playoff Games

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    They only have 1 camera angle and that is "far away." I do like the effect of the guy wiping off the camera lense after every series of downs. That guy is indispensible.

The winner of this is going to lose next week.
    Once again...cocky PSAC fans guaranteeing wins. Especially the IUP fans on here. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by every1ftballfan View Post
    Once again...cocky PSAC fans guaranteeing wins. Especially the IUP fans on here. We shall see.
    Never bet against the PSAC. Groundhog is only stating fact before it happens. Let me check the Monk Crystal Balls. Yep, Rock wins the super region next week. RELENTLESS

Save the sermons and biblical act. One person said something.

No guarantees from my lips. You still must play the game.

Quite a reaction. Good luck next week.

As usual ...IUP is always on your mind eh? jus sayin

Funny that as much as we tend to discount the Top 25 poll as the season wears on it gets to be pretty accurate. Final eight include #1, 2,3,5,6,12,19 with 1 unranked. Other than SRU my favourite surprise team is LENOIR-RHYNE. 11-20 under MIKE KELLAR, the BEARS came alive under 1st year HC DREW CRONIC and have had a lot of fun which will likely end next Saturday vs VALDOSTA

Rarely do I go out on a limb like that but I watched the first half of Hillsdale/Notre Dame and I thought there was poor execution on both sides. McLaughlin for NDC did have a lot of room to run; however, I think SRU will shut him down on Saturday. I don't think it's a good matchup for NDC against SRU's run defense. Meanwhile, I am really impressed with Rock's offense which seems to have gotten better and better.

Hey, I understand NDC is unbeaten and I think it will be a competitive game but I'm going to pick Slippery Rock in this one. I am actually wrong with quite a bit of frequency and I could be wrong about this but it's just the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Rarely do I go out on a limb like that but I watched the first half of Hillsdale/Notre Dame and I thought there was poor execution on both sides. McLaughlin for NDC did have a lot of room to run; however, I think SRU will shut him down on Saturday. I don't think it's a good matchup for NDC against SRU's run defense. Meanwhile, I am really impressed with Rock's offense which seems to have gotten better and better.

Hey, I understand NDC is unbeaten and I think it will be a competitive game but I'm going to pick Slippery Rock in this one. I am actually wrong with quite a bit of frequency and I could be wrong about this but it's just the way I see it.
    I concur. I watched both games. I am picking SRU!