Thread: Go GLVC!

Contribute to D2

Default Go GLVC!

NICE WORK HOUNDS!
    That was a very gutsy effort!

Looking forward to hosting you guys in St Chuck next year!
    Cool Story Bro

Default Re: Go GLVC!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsig50 View Post
    NICE WORK HOUNDS!

This board is always quieter than a church mouse.

3. Default Re: Go GLVC!

It’s quiet in my end because I’m not posting because I’m still mad about Mo S&T getting screwed out of the playoff spot- lol

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    This board is always quieter than a church mouse.
    I'll get this place hoppin' don't you worry sweetheart.
    Cool Story Bro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S&TMinerfan View Post
    It’s quiet in my end because I’m not posting because I’m still mad about Mo S&T getting screwed out of the playoff spot- lol
    Post away. No one here had anything to do with the selection process. Still, I gotta ask, how were you screwed?

Congrats Indy. Now go down to Ar-Kansas and smash OBU.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgUp View Post
    You better disappear next week when we win by 3 TD and you guys barely can move the ball in a NW rout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Post away. No one here had anything to do with the selection process. Still, I gotta ask, how were you screwed?
    Only 2 wins against teams >.500 perhaps?

9. Default Re: Go GLVC!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Your own words?
    Missouri S&T only has one D2 loss, so I think they'll be in ahead of any 2 loss team in a silo conference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S&TMinerfan View Post
    Your own words?
    Missouri S&T only has one D2 loss, so I think they'll be in ahead of any 2 loss team in a silo conference.
    Yeah, I had thought you lost to Truman. The problem is Truman was your best win.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgUp View Post
    haha good 1

12. Default Re: Go GLVC!

Quote Originally Posted by bigsig50 View Post
    NICE WORK HOUNDS!

Look forward to it too. Spot on assessment about the DLs getting to the Fort Hays QB Fuller. He had a great game though and got rid of it quick. Thought U Indy more played physical. And both U Indy O and D lines better than Fort Hays. Former JUCO Hazlett was the best guy on the field but just like Fuller he got roughed up by U Indy's physicality. Wish U Indy would give some JUCOs a chance. Thought the targeting could have been a no call. Know refs called it because he left his feet. Didn't get the Fort Hays decision to kick the FG down 31-24 and only a handful of minutes left?? That kicker had TD saving tackles on a couple Toriano Clinton KO returns which was impressive. Fuller and Hazlett are back next year but Bell, McKeller and Clinton all back for U Indy. Impressive that Fort Hays has handled NW Missouri St two years in a row. Think if they played that game 10 times, U Indy wins it 8 of 10. Looked like they could have relied on the running game even more and found success if they wanted to. Glad I made the trip to see U Indy.
    Last edited by michiganfb; 11-18-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Nice win Greyhounds. There are four GLIAC teams playing in the 2nd round. 1 current. 3 former. Shock the D2 world next week.
    Hillsdale ‘94

14. Default Re: Go GLVC!

Quote Originally Posted by michiganfb View Post
    Look forward to it too. Spot on assessment about the DLs getting to the Fort Hays QB Fuller. He had a great game though and got rid of it quick. Thought U Indy more played physical. And both U Indy O and D lines better than Fort Hays. Former JUCO Hazlett was the best guy on the field but just like Fuller he got roughed up by U Indy's physicality. Wish U Indy would give some JUCOs a chance. Thought the targeting could have been a no call. Know refs called it because he left his feet. Didn't get the Fort Hays decision to kick the FG down 31-24 and only a handful of minutes left?? That kicker had TD saving tackles on a couple Toriano Clinton KO returns which was impressive. Fuller and Hazlett are back next year but Bell, McKeller and Clinton all back for U Indy. Impressive that Fort Hays has handled NW Missouri St two years in a row. Think if they played that game 10 times, U Indy wins it 8 of 10. Looked like they could have relied on the running game even more and found success if they wanted to. Glad I made the trip to see U Indy.
    Michiganfb is right on with his breakdown... I see a lot of FHS people complaining about a couple calls. The targeting call comes down to three things. 1. Defenseless receiver, Bell was 100% defenseless on that play. 2. Initial contact was helmet to helmet 3. Defender left his feet. It was text book targeting. The call I didn't agree with was the OPI called on FHS on the TD pass. I didn't see anything to justify that call. However, there was a no call late in the first half where Uindy was going to intercept an overthrown ball, the FHS receiver tackled the defender (very smart play) well before the ball got there. The drive was over if the interception was made or if the penalty was called. Instead FHS scored to pull to 17-14. That's why I never blame the refs for an outcome. You remember the calls that go your way and forget the ones that don't. I was very impressed with the FHS QB... Love the way that kid plays.

15. Default Re: Go GLVC!

I need to eat "crow". I thought Hays - or most any of the MIAA upper division schools -could/would run all over Indianapolis. I'll give them credit they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    I need to eat "crow". I thought Hays - or most any of the MIAA upper division schools -could/would run all over Indianapolis. I'll give them credit they deserve.
    I agree. They played well when it counted.

17. Default Re: Go GLVC!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
    There is no doubt Uindy is peaking at the right time. Considering the last 3 games, against a good Truman team and two conference champs in Hillsdale and Fort Hayes, I think the Hounds are feeling confident.

18. Default Re: Go GLVC!

Skylar Lacy the Louisville transfer totally lost it! Senior anyway but would think that will hurt his NFL looks. He's on about everyone's watch list. Blocked for Heisman winner at Louisville etc. They were in the red zone and a score would have had them back in the game. Ouachita looked good and think they can get Ferris. Great pass coverage and getting to the U Indy QB even with their three man front at times. No idea why U Indy only ran to the right side the first three quarters??? The QB Purichia also scrambled that way every time. Also they dropped a couple passes they needed but that RS Frosh QB Brazeal was my MVP. The Ouachita running game opened up and looked good in the 4th too. Best of luck to Ouachita against the #2 seed Ferris.

Quote Originally Posted by michiganfb View Post
    Skylar Lacy the Louisville transfer totally lost it! Senior anyway but would think that will hurt his NFL looks. He's on about everyone's watch list. Blocked for Heisman winner at Louisville etc. They were in the red zone and a score would have had them back in the game. Ouachita looked good and think they can get Ferris. Great pass coverage and getting to the U Indy QB even with their three man front at times. No idea why U Indy only ran to the right side the first three quarters??? The QB Purichia also scrambled that way every time. Also they dropped a couple passes they needed but that RS Frosh QB Brazeal was my MVP. The Ouachita running game opened up and looked good in the 4th too. Best of luck to Ouachita against the #2 seed Ferris.
    I’ve never seen a player lose it like that guy did. Throwing a helmet, throwing punches, flipping off the crowd, shadow boxing the crowd the works. Reminded me of minor league baseball manager meltdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by OBUGrad View Post
    I’ve never seen a player lose it like that guy did. Throwing a helmet, throwing punches, flipping off the crowd, shadow boxing the crowd the works. Reminded me of minor league baseball manager meltdowns.
    I was right there watching and was silent.