Thread: All-Conference Team

Default All-Conference Team

http://www.gnacsports.com/football/n...all-gnac-team/

CWU cleaned house. If anything I thought Cooper would've been Newcomer over Roots, or at least both of them share it. Good to see SFU's Coach Ford get recognition.
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Default Re: All-Conference Team

Good for Coach Ford. Hopefully he can get off the D2 snide next year. Got close a couple times this year.

Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    Good for Coach Ford. Hopefully he can get off the D2 snide next year. Got close a couple times this year.
    And competed wire to wire with a playoff team!

I know I'm being pessimistic about my own team, but I don't know how a guy goes winless and gets top coach honours. I guess you gotta throw SFU a bone in hopes they don't drop football.

5. Default Re: All-Conference Team

Well, they beat the D3 team Willamette. But he played a lot of true freshmen and the team did show signs of life
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    And competed wire to wire with a playoff team!
    Playoff team......Thats funny.......;) (im just twisting your wiskers)

Quote Originally Posted by 110proof View Post
    I know I'm being pessimistic about my own team, but I don't know how a guy goes winless and gets top coach honours. I guess you gotta throw SFU a bone in hopes they don't drop football.
    They were far more competitive this year than the past couple years. They just need to get over the shooting themselves in the feet all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    Well, you can't argue it as APU is in the playoffs and won on a last second field goal. I hope SFU's stadium upgrades go as well as CWU's, but are over before the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    I'm just excited to watch the hounds as they get ready for their playoff game this weekend

WOU has some good young players on the team. The RB is the best one in awhile as before this year they've really struggled to run the ball. I think Ford is doing a good job, but I think the coach of the year should've gone to the APU guy, he's in the playoffs after all. Someone here was wondering earlier if he was on a hot seat ... huh? APU and CWU have been tremendous reps for the conference on the national scale, we just need more damn teams.

11. Default Re: All-Conference Team

Quote Originally Posted by tsull View Post
    WOU has some good young players on the team. The RB is the best one in awhile as before this year they've really struggled to run the ball. I think Ford is doing a good job, but I think the coach of the year should've gone to the APU guy, he's in the playoffs after all. Someone here was wondering earlier if he was on a hot seat ... huh? APU and CWU have been tremendous reps for the conference on the national scale, we just need more damn teams.
    Azusa Pacific, Humboldt State and Central have all made the playoffs. What's Western Oregon excuse? I'm glad you're pleased with your University being a mediocre program. How many years has Western Oregon been a NCAA D2 member? Coach Ford took a bunch of freshmen and sophomores and made them competitive. Can't wait to see what he can do when his recruits are seniors and juniors. #TrueNorthRising
    Last edited by Highway Grill; 11-18-2018 at 08:40 PM.