Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 241 to 256 of 256

Thread: Changes at IUP

  1. #241

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony33 View Post
    Always follow your dreams. Better to know than to not know and spend your life wondering "What If?".
    I feel it! I’m just saying if he was really that guy why wait until your grad season? I’d transfer early get a year under a D1 weight program and go that route. To each their own though!

  2. Default Re: Changes at IUP

    I'm assuming any thoughts on his part are more of a looking into options more so than anything else. If you were graduating with the current rules why wouldnt you at the least look into it. A smaller D1 with a hole at RB would take him in a second. Schools like Towson and Delaware are right around where he is from. Any NEC school would take him...Robert Morris..St. Francis...Duquesne..etc.

    If you watch him the whole season...he's a game changer.

  3. #243

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    I'm assuming any thoughts on his part are more of a looking into options more so than anything else. If you were graduating with the current rules why wouldnt you at the least look into it. A smaller D1 with a hole at RB would take him in a second. Schools like Towson and Delaware are right around where he is from. Any NEC school would take him...Robert Morris..St. Francis...Duquesne..etc.

    If you watch him the whole season...he's a game changer.
    Valid but the NEC is hardly a step up. Very minor.

  4. Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    I'm assuming any thoughts on his part are more of a looking into options more so than anything else. If you were graduating with the current rules why wouldnt you at the least look into it. A smaller D1 with a hole at RB would take him in a second. Schools like Towson and Delaware are right around where he is from. Any NEC school would take him...Robert Morris..St. Francis...Duquesne..etc.

    If you watch him the whole season...he's a game changer.
    Accept anytime he has ever played Cal

  5. #245

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Accept anytime he has ever played Cal
    Except

  6. #246

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroBacker View Post
    I have heard that Fletcher is leaving. Have you heard any truth to that rumor?
    Is he pulling a Darrin Massey?

  7. #247

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by SRU 88 View Post
    Except
    Remember they spent all the English Department money on hired mercenaries.

  8. Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Remember they spent all the English Department money on hired mercenaries.
    Yes this is true. That is why fletcher looked like bo Jackson against IUP and a nobody against Cal

  9. #249

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Yes this is true. That is why fletcher looked like bo Jackson against IUP and a nobody against Cal
    What's Fletcher's record against IUP? Just curious.

  10. Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What's Fletcher's record against IUP? Just curious.
    Idk never got A W or a 100 yards against Cal

  11. #251

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    He's a top-level D2. The top-level D2 guys can all play high-end 1-AA. The jump is far less than most think.

    To wonder if he could play at a bush league like the NEC is laughable.

  12. #252

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    For you nostalgic types .... IUP is playing at the Memorial Fieldhouse tonight.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    30802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    For you nostalgic types .... IUP is playing at the Memorial Fieldhouse tonight.
    Yep. Planning to be there. Haven’t been in that dive for years. Should be fun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Etters PA
    Posts
    1,313
    Rep Power
    61097

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    .

  15. #255

    Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    .

    Cryptic post

  16. Default Re: Changes at IUP

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Cryptic post
    The Free Masons are among us!

    -

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •