Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    143
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    28169

    Default So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    So how many of you are attending the Pack vs Nerds rematch Saturday? I know some of you may want to preserve the anonymity inherently present in a message board, but for those of you who are OK with announcing your presence, sound off. I'll be there. I'll be the fat redheaded guy in the visitor stands.

  2. #2

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    So how many of you are attending the Pack vs Nerds rematch Saturday? I know some of you may want to preserve the anonymity inherently present in a message board, but for those of you who are OK with announcing your presence, sound off. I'll be there. I'll be the fat redheaded guy in the visitor stands.
    I'll be there, but I doubt if I hang around on the visitor side.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    28169

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    I'll be there, but I doubt if I hang around on the visitor side.
    Well if you are at that tailgate in the east end zone, I may be wandering through on my way back across from Will Call. Side note: Why don't they have a Will Call for General Admission/Visitors tickets on the GA/Visitors side of the stadium?
    Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-14-2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Grammar/punctuation

  4. #4

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Well if you are at that tailgate in the east end zone, I may be wandering through on my way back across from Will Call. Side note: Why don't they have a Will Call for General Admission/Visitors tickets on the GA/Visitors side of the stadium?
    You got me. That shouldn't be too hard to separate them out. Look at the bright side on where you will be sitting Saturday. If there is any sun you will be in it. I should get there about 10:30.

  5. #5

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    I'll be there working the CSUP Alumni tailgate. Come by and get a brat.

  6. #6

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    I’ll be at the game and alumni tailgate, scarfing down a couple brats and a few beers.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,449
    Rep Power
    178894

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    I'll be there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    28169

    Default Re: So who all is going to Golden Saturday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    I'll be there working the CSUP Alumni tailgate. Come by and get a brat.
    I will be helping as well. Pack fans (and even you Nerds) come say hi.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •