Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: APU at Tarleton

Contribute to D2

Default APU at Tarleton

If APU's offense can make as many circus catches as they did against CWU on Saturday, I think they might have a chance. I will be rooting for them. Hopefully they get Carr back on the field a bit more. What's his deal, anyway? He didn't look like he was hurting when he was on the field...

Game is at 1pm
    Video: https://tarletonsports.com/showcase?Live=1274
    Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=240602

Default Re: APU at Tarleton

Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    If APU's offense can make as many circus catches as they did against CWU on Saturday, I think they might have a chance. I will be rooting for them. Hopefully they get Carr back on the field a bit more. What's his deal, anyway? He didn't look like he was hurting when he was on the field...

Game is at 1pm
    Likely easing Carr back I hope, similar to the way Colorado was with their top receiver after his injury. Now I can say this for two teams, go Cougs!

The only chance AP has in this game is if Tarleton has 150 yards of penalties. Which isn't our of the realm of possibility has it has happened several times this year. Tarleton is crazy talented this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DIIguru View Post
    The only chance AP has in this game is if Tarleton has 150 yards of penalties. Which isn't our of the realm of possibility has it has happened several times this year. Tarleton is crazy talented this year.
    I would fully expect this from TSU.

From my own selfish perspective, APU, if you guys beat Tarleton, please beat Duluth. (Stephenville, TX being much easier for a Pueblo, CO guy to get to than Duluth, MN.)

6. Default Re: APU at Tarleton

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    From my own selfish perspective, APU, if you guys beat Tarleton, please beat Duluth. (Stephenville, TX being much easier for a Pueblo, CO guy to get to than Duluth, MN.)

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Huh?

Comment deleted.
    Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-12-2018 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
    Huh?
    Yes I know this assumes that Pueblo beats both Mines and Minnesota State, and I know that both of those certainly are not a given. I am really hoping for a rubber match between the Thunderwolves and the Mavericks. Sadly, I don't think there is any way I can make it to Manakato.
    Last edited by MinnequaFats; 11-12-2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Adding quote

10. Default Re: APU at Tarleton

I am a sore loser. Screw Azusa I hope they get blown out.
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

11. Default Re: APU at Tarleton

Quote Originally Posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    That’s a safe assumption of what will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
    That’s a safe assumption of what will happen!
    Let us hope that the Tarleton players all think the same and are looking ahead to the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by DIIguru View Post
    Maybe you will get Referee (White Hat) Ford's crew from the RMAC! They throw lots of flags! Just ask Commerce when they played CWU in the playoffs last year.

Let us hope that the Tarleton players all think the same and are looking ahead to the next game.
    Yes, I believe that they are looking past AP to Duluth. From what I have read, I know the Tarleton fans are looking past AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Maybe you will get Referee (White Hat) Ford's crew from the RMAC! They throw lots of flags! Just ask Commerce when they played CWU in the playoffs last year.
    Commerce had ten penalties in that game for 95 yards. CWU had 14 for 133.

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Commerce had ten penalties in that game for 95 yards. CWU had 14 for 133.
    Talk about zebras that can change the course of a game. They are the ones!

Quote Originally Posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    Personally, I'm going to support any GNAC team. Go APU.

Game is at 1pm
    Just to clarify for those on the West Coast, that's 1:00 p.m. Central time, so that's 11:00 a.m. Pacific time.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Yes, I believe that they are looking past AP to Duluth. From what I have read, I know the Tarleton fans are looking past AP.
    No, that’s where you are wrong. The Texans do not change their game plan for anyone. They simply line up and try to cram the ball down your throat. They are big might I say massive across the O Line probably average around 6’ 5” and 330 to 350lbs. They have 4 RBs that could start for anyone in the LSC. WRs and Slots are athletic and fast. The QB compliments what they are trying to do. That is why they average more than 5 TDS a game.

Defense is no slouch either.

They hired an O Line coach from the FCS and a D Line coach who was HC at WNM over the off season. Controlling the LOS is why they are undefeated.

They are very predictable. But no one has been able to slow them down except Midwestern. And really Tarleton was slowing themselves down with turnovers and penalties.

They were too physical for TAMUC Defense. Being a Lion fan that wasn’t easy to watch. Not many would put 47 on that D if anyone else in D2.

Good Luck to AP and if any Californians are going to the game I would highly recommend Hard 8 BBQ. Some really exceptional Texas Bbq.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    No, that’s where you are wrong. The Texans do not change their game plan for anyone. They simply line up and try to cram the ball down your throat. They are big might I say massive across the O Line probably average around 6’ 5” and 330 to 350lbs. They have 4 RBs that could start for anyone in the LSC. WRs and Slots are athletic and fast. The QB compliments what they are trying to do. That is why they average more than 5 TDS a game.

Defense is no slouch either.

They hired an O Line coach from the FCS and a D Line coach who was HC at WNM over the off season. Controlling the LOS is why they are undefeated.

They are very predictable. But no one has been able to slow them down except Midwestern. And really Tarleton was slowing themselves down with turnovers and penalties.

They were too physical for TAMUC Defense. Being a Lion fan that wasn’t easy to watch. Not many would put 47 on that D if anyone else in D2.

Good Luck to AP and if any Californians are going to the game I would highly recommend Hard 8 BBQ. Some really exceptional Texas Bbq.
    No one said they are changing their game plan, simply that no one is respecting AP at all. That's blatantly obvious on the forum.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast