Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Quote Originally Posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?
    Very solid again but they have been playing their mobile QB quite a bit so that will add another dimension that was only shown a few times last year in the playoff game.

Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.
    Preach!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    Nice close trip for Pueblo, much better than heading to Minnesota. Winner gets that joy next week.
    Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.
    Tough to tell for sure, especially when they don't end up playing each other. Here's to hoping the LSC and RMAC can continue with OOC games.

Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.

UCP 27 - Mankato 17.

Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.
    Great season for Mines yet again, quite the impressive athletic program up there overall. Wonderful crowds for both teams made for a fun playoff atmosphere. Pack defense has simply taken their play to another level of late, they might need to be even better next week. Hope everyone made it home safe, the roads quickly turned to ice as the sun went down!

0-2. I also picked Dalutes.

Congratulations to CSUP on a great playoff win! Colorado Mines had a great season. Expecting a excellent playoff game against Minnesota State. Both teams are experienced with the playoffs and each other. Should be another nail biter.

How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?
    Our rushing offense isn’t quite as explosive as last year. They play mainly one RB, Gunn, while they rotated a couple guys last year, but the mobile qb has been playing more of late. This year they are throwing it more than last year. They are averaging about 60 more passing yards a game than they did last year. The team has very good receivers, led by Zylstra who is one of the better pass catchers in the country. Overall should be a great game. As is the case in most games, whoever can control the line of scrimmage will have a good chance to win.

12. Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ever streams the games?

Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ekmver streams the games?
    They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.

14. Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.
    How in the world did my ever get changed to ekmver

Blog Entries

http://www.d2messageboard.com/entry.php?b=2351

NSIC viewpoint on the game here in my preview..if you guys are bored waiting for the game.

Any board-brothers making it to the game? If so, reply here. As long as there isn't freezing rain that's resulted overnight, I will be making the drive from Sioux Falls to Mankato..3 hours roughly..for the game. Should be a great game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234