Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

I honestly don't know how Mines will survive this game. The onslaught Pueblo is about to unleash will be incredible, dare I say shock and awe. I mean, Mines barely squeaked by in most of their games, and Pueblo - well, they are simply THE THUNDERWOLVES. Mines is truly banged up, and given their horrid lack of depth (you know, it's impossible to find guys who can study engineering AND play football), it's going to look more like a D1 team playing a 5A high school team.

Well, at least the Diggers will have one more week of calculating the spin rotation required to achieve maximum velocity. Come Saturday, they'll be so weakened from 11 weeks of toil, at least they will provide THE THUNDERWOLVES with a couple of decent scout team looks...

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    I honestly don't know how Mines will survive this game. The onslaught Pueblo is about to unleash will be incredible, dare I say shock and awe. I mean, Mines barely squeaked by in most of their games, and Pueblo - well, they are simply THE THUNDERWOLVES. Mines is truly banged up, and given their horrid lack of depth (you know, it's impossible to find guys who can study engineering AND play football), it's going to look more like a D1 team playing a 5A high school team.

Well, at least the Diggers will have one more week of calculating the spin rotation required to achieve maximum velocity. Come Saturday, they'll be so weakened from 11 weeks of toil, at least they will provide THE THUNDERWOLVES with a couple of decent scout team looks...

Whodat has gone into troll-mode now that his beloved Cows are done for the season. You mentioned "spin rotation ... to achieve maximum velocity." Don't forget to factor in flux capacitor adjustments. Ha! Whatever spins our top brah ...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    I'd prefer it to be a bit warmer and sunny, less excuses from either side and much nicer to stand in to watch. Blaster and Tundra will have to become friends and watch from outside of the stadium.
    I hate that the mascots are banned in the playoffs. FBS has a horse drawn wagon, horse riding cowboys and Indian warriors and goddamned live buffalo, but a well behaved dog and burro? Get them the hell out of here! So stupid.

4. Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

What's the status of Darius Williams for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    What's the status of Darius Williams for this game?
    He is good to go. Even if the league upholds the call, which they likely don't, it occurred in the first half which means he is eligible to play.

6. Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

He is good to go. Even if the league upholds the call, which they likely don't, it occurred in the first half which means he is eligible to play.
    That official was an idiot during the entire game

7. Default Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Here is hoping officials aren’t noticed in any of Saturday’s games

Quote Originally Posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
    Lol! Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
    Lol! Good one!
    Apologies to Tarleton and Commerce (or anyone else) in advance if you guys get stuck with an RMAC crew.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    Apologies to Tarleton and Commerce (or anyone else) in advance if you guys get stuck with an RMAC crew.
    Referee (White Hat) Fords crew did 2 playoff games last season have on average of 23 accepted penalties a game. They were starting to get up to those numbers by the end of the season this year. I do feel sorry for who every gets these high school officials who think they are NCAA Div. 2 football officials. Just because you have the uniform that says NCAA on the patch does not make you a College official. Glad it wont be a RMAC official at the game between T-Wolves and Mines! But I hear that other Conferences have the same problem. But I have noticed that other Conferences Officials don't throw as many flags in the playoffs as the RMAC Officials do.

The NCAA has turned over a few RMAC officials calls on further review! Did not affect the outcome of the games. But players were allowed to play sooner than expected on 2nd half ejections. Like for the entire next game!

During Wristen's weekly radio talk show last night, he said that the CSUP/Mines game will be officiated by an RMAC crew. That's not good ...

High of 30 with snow now expected for tomorrow, bundle up!

High of 30 with snow now expected for tomorrow, bundle up!
    Since the Nerds couldn't kill me with heat stroke in September they're gonna try and get me with hypothermia Saturday? And 2 years ago they tried to use lightning. Come on Nerds, what did I ever do to you?

It may come down on who can hang onto the ball.

The Diggers are doomed. It'll be like The Greatest Show on Turf playing in Green Bay during a blizzard. I'm sure THE THUNDERWOLVES will have third stringers playing by half. Oh the humanity....

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    During Wristen's weekly radio talk show last night, he said that the CSUP/Mines game will be officiated by an RMAC crew. That's not good ...
    You mean CSUP won't be able to get away with all that holding?? Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    You mean CSUP won't be able to get away with all that holding?? Oh dear...
    No. I'm talking about clean hard hits that RMAC middle-school officials called "targeting" on CSUP in two consecutive games; calls that were reversed after cursory review in the confines of the league office.

As for holding, no team does it better than the Nerds. I'm surprised CSUP's D-linemen, in particular #80, was even wearing a jersey after the first game.

Don't hate Whodat, just cuz the TWolves easily handled the Cows earlier this year. As was the case, the TWolves didn't let the zebras steal one in Grand Junction the way they did a couple years ago. They put a beat-down on Cows early on and prevented the zebras from deciding the outcome. Even inept RMAC officials couldn't held the Cows this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    It may come down on who can hang onto the ball.
    If that is the case I like Pueblo's chances looking at season trends. Mines hasn't lost in their new stadium so certainly an advantage for them there. Not sure when the snow is supposed to start but I'd be okay with it coming about 3 PM once the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    No. I'm talking about clean hard hits that RMAC middle-school officials called "targeting" on CSUP in two consecutive games; calls that were reversed after cursory review in the confines of the league office.

As for holding, no team does it better than the Nerds. I'm surprised CSUP's D-linemen, in particular #80, was even wearing a jersey after the first game.

Don't hate Whodat, just cuz the TWolves easily handled the Cows earlier this year. As was the case, the TWolves didn't let the zebras steal one in Grand Junction the way they did a couple years ago. They put a beat-down on Cows early on and prevented the zebras from deciding the outcome. Even inept RMAC officials couldn't held the Cows this past year.
    It's all a moooot point now The Reaper awaits in Golden...

BTW, I don't care for your misogynistic tone regarding cows. It's all a bunch of bull....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast