Thread: Week 11 Blog is up....

Blog Entries
    Contribute to D2

Default Week 11 Blog is up....

....finally. Some good games again this week, and I went back and forth at least 20 times on the NW/UCM game. I can honestly say that nothing will surprise me in that game.

Congratulations to the Tigers on their second straight playoff berth and at the very least a share of the MIAA Championship! Hasn't been back to back by anyone other than Pitt or NW for 30 years.

http://www.d2messageboard.com/entry.php?b=2328

Default Re: Week 11 Blog is up....

1.Didn't WU lose at Pitt in the 11-12 playoffs? (Have lost in a decade at Pitt)
    2.Good write up, could have focused more on Hays vs NW but come to expect the bias from our dedicated NW blogger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HookemHerd View Post
    1.Didn't WU lose at Pitt in the 11-12 playoffs? (Have lost in a decade at Pitt)
    2.Good write up, could have focused more on Hays vs NW but come to expect the bias from our dedicated NW blogger.
    Shoot, you’re right about the PO game that year. Can’t believe I forgot about that one when I was looking back. I guess we’ll go with 5 straight during the regular season.

As far as the NW/FH game, that got the most out of all the games. I’m sorry I didn’t write that the Tigers mopped the floor with NW with their huge 1 point win.

Sarcasm aside, it was an ugly game, and there wasn’t much positive to write about, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Shoot, you’re right about the PO game that year. Can’t believe I forgot about that one when I was looking back. I guess we’ll go with 5 straight during the regular season.

As far as the NW/FH game, that got the most out of all the games. I’m sorry I didn’t write that the Tigers mopped the floor with NW with their huge 1 point win.

Sarcasm aside, it was an ugly game, and there wasn’t much positive to write about, to be honest.
    Your Ian Army will forgive but not forget the multiple transgressions