Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NWMSU

Contribute to D2

Default Re: NWMSU

Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    I think you know. :D
    Yup, call out the basket interference when it happens. Super athletic play, but it was clear he didn't move his hands after catching it directly above the cylinder. Also calling out the stupidity of saying it doesn't matter because it was a 30 point game.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Yup, call out the basket interference when it happens. Super athletic play, but it was clear he didn't move his hands after catching it directly above the cylinder. Also calling out the stupidity of saying it doesn't matter because it was a 30 point game.
    Go ahead, I will give you last word, big boy! Funny, in listening to the broadcast from Lindenwood, even the announcers were impressed and had nothing to say about it being basket interference, only that it was an incredible play. Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    Go ahead, I will give you last word, big boy! Funny, in listening to the broadcast from Lindenwood, even the announcers were impressed and had nothing to say about it being basket interference, only that it was an incredible play. Have a good day!
    Here's the irony of me replying, I don't care about the last word. And I'm super impressed that the Lindenwood guys didn't say anything. It was an incredibly athletic play, no one is disputing that. My whole problem was with your dumbass comment about it being a 30 point game, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    Hey, watch the name calling you Missouri jerk!

5. Default Re: NWMSU

I'm wondering why the starting guard was in the game late with a 30 point lead...

God's Country- between Buffalo Lake & Hector

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWizard View Post
    I'm wondering why the starting guard was in the game late with a 30 point lead...
    I see that a lot in college games and I don't know why. You run the risk of injury for no good reason.

In high school coaches usually clear the bench. I know I did. And I remembered every coach who didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWizard View Post
    NW suits up 10 guys. He was last starter on the floor and the last player not to see action was at the scorer’s table to come in for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Hey, watch the name calling you Missouri jerk!
    Excuse me! Where did this come from?

People getting mad over possible offensive goaltending in a 30-point game is peak message board.

People getting mad over possible offensive goaltending in a 30-point game is peak message board.
    I was thinking maybe the long winter is taking it's toll.

Is that what was going on over here? I just saw yelling so I thought I'd try to keep some energy to it. Ha

Getting ready to head up to the game, if you are there, would love to meet some fellow mb peeps. I will be wearing a green shirt, white cap and gray jacket. Should be a good game. Lincoln played us to within 7 at home.

Do yourself a favor and stop at Central Dairy for a sundae or banana split before the game - close to campus - WELL worth it ...

NW takes care of business today with win at Lincoln 75-57. Needed that after breaking out the Charmin for Iowa St.

Quote Originally Posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Is that what was going on over here? I just saw yelling so I thought I'd try to keep some energy to it. Ha
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...194912256?s=21

Just in case you didn't watch the video. Basket interference or not? Bearcats up big at end of game...make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan88 View Post
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...194912256?s=21

Just in case you didn't watch the video. Basket interference or not? Bearcats up big at end of game...make the call.
    Remember the old "you make the call" segments during NFL games?

Another big dunk from Diego, I don’t think there was basket interference on this one.
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...643833856?s=21

Also Southern Nazarene lost at home to SE Oklahoma today 81-77 and fall to 20-4. Northwest has all but locked up the #1 seed in the regional.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Remember the old "you make the call" segments during NFL games?
    https://youtu.be/wYHkBYfzFh0

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
    Another big dunk from Diego, I don’t think there was basket interference on this one.
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...643833856?s=21
    He's an ESPN highlight reel. And we have him for another 3 years.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast