Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 309

Thread: NWMSU

  1. #181

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Got up 20 and kind of slept walked through the 2nd half. Good road win. On to Lincoln.

  2. Default Re: NWMSU

    #1 Northwest continues their march to an undefeated regular season.
    Last edited by MisterWizard; 02-07-2019 at 11:22 PM.

  3. #183

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Diego Bernard only scored 7 points tonight but 2 of those points were on this impressive put back slam.
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...194912256?s=21
    Crazy that this guy is a true freshman.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,707
    Rep Power
    136964

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
    Diego Bernard only scored 7 points tonight but 2 of those points were on this impressive put back slam.
    https://twitter.com/npnowzetmeir/sta...194912256?s=21
    Crazy that this guy is a true freshman.
    Offensive goaltending not called due to Diego Bernard who must be like 6'6......./checks notes/......sweet fancy Moses hes 6'0.....what are the rest of us even doing here?

  5. #185

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Augieholic View Post
    Offensive goaltending not called due to Diego Bernard who must be like 6'6......./checks notes/......sweet fancy Moses hes 6'0.....what are the rest of us even doing here?
    Must play international rules in the MIAA.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21,946
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Must play international rules in the MIAA.
    #BernardRules :)

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,707
    Rep Power
    136964

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Must play international rules in the MIAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    #BernardRules :)
    We're the uncultured, the peasants living in McCollum's McCourt.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryville, MO
    Posts
    5,393
    Rep Power
    105309

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    #BernardRules :)
    Sister plays for #1 Drury. #BernardsRule.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Posts
    1,332
    Rep Power
    50683

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Must play international rules in the MIAA.
    It was a 30 point game at the that point(under 4 min.). Of course, I know the NSIC makes calls to the bitter end, no matter the score.

  10. #190

    Default Re: NWMSU

    That's not Ben McCollum it's Obi-Wan McCollum. Jedi mind tricks are alive and well in Maryville.

  11. #191

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    It was a 30 point game at the that point(under 4 min.). Of course, I know the NSIC makes calls to the bitter end, no matter the score.
    You're right, throw out the rules when the lead hits 30 :)

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryville, MO
    Posts
    5,393
    Rep Power
    105309

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    You're right, throw out the rules when the lead hits 30 :)
    Tell that to the people who lost or won money because the ref didn't wave off a 3-pointer to end the ISU-OU game. Spread was 3 points in favor of ISU. ISU should've won by 4 but instead won by 1. Rules of the game apply to very end regardless.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Posts
    1,332
    Rep Power
    50683

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    You're right, throw out the rules when the lead hits 30 :)
    The question, was the ball in the cylinder? Hard to say, would have been close either way...........not throwing out the rules as you say! Of course, I know you are a big expert on the ruling in this case.
    :)

  14. #194

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    The question, was the ball in the cylinder? Hard to say, would have been close either way...........not throwing out the rules as you say! Of course, I know you are a big expert on the ruling in this case.
    :)
    Not an expert on the ruling, just enforcing them the same the whole 40 minutes.

    Ball appeared to be directly above the cylinder from the angle available.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Posts
    1,332
    Rep Power
    50683

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Not an expert on the ruling, just enforcing them the same the whole 40 minutes.

    Ball appeared to be directly above the cylinder from the angle available.
    That angle was head on, so you really couldn't tell! But keep trying.

  16. #196
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryville, MO
    Posts
    5,393
    Rep Power
    105309

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Not an expert on the ruling, just enforcing them the same the whole 40 minutes.

    Ball appeared to be directly above the cylinder from the angle available.
    Precisely. But you have to admit put back was impressive for 6-0 guard. And that was at least his second this year that I've seen.

  17. #197

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFan88 View Post
    Precisely. But you have to admit put back was impressive for 6-0 guard. And that was at least his second this year that I've seen.
    Nothing about it not being impressive. Just disagree with the assessment of '30 point lead makes the rules different'.

  18. #198

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepeman View Post
    That angle was head on, so you really couldn't tell! But keep trying.
    What am I trying to do?

  19. #199
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21,946
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    What am I trying to do?

    I think you know. :D

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake of the Ozarks
    Posts
    1,332
    Rep Power
    50683

    Default Re: NWMSU

    Quote Originally Posted by GrifFan View Post
    I think you know. :D
    Thank you

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •