Thread: Let's go pioneers!!!

Contribute to D2

Default Let's go pioneers!!!

Tomorrow's game against New Haven is for all intents and purposes a playoff game. You guys have worked hard from Day One to get into this position. If you play hard and play smart, disciplined football, you will hoist that trophy tomorrow afternoon. Pioneer fans will be there cheering you on.

LET'S GO PIONEERS!! POST PRIDE!!

Default Re: Let's go pioneers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CWP '68 View Post
    Tomorrow's game against New Haven is for all intents and purposes a playoff game. You guys have worked hard from Day One to get into this position. If you play hard and play smart, disciplined football, you will hoist that trophy tomorrow afternoon. Pioneer fans will be there cheering you on.

While I’ll be pulling hard for their opponent, I honestly wouldn’t want it any other way. The two best teams, last week of the season, and the title at stake. It’s how it should be.

3. Default Re: Let's go pioneers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwfenn View Post
    While I’ll be pulling hard for their opponent, I honestly wouldn’t want it any other way. The two best teams, last week of the season, and the title at stake. It’s how it should be.
    Second to this. GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Let's go pioneers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwfenn View Post
    Agreed!! Congrats to the folks who made up the NE10 schedule. If you're coming down for the game, arrive early and have a safe trip.