Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 101

Thread: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    90 miles outside Wildcat Country
    Posts
    19,642
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    A day off, so we may as well start this. I saw weather in Ellensburg tomorrow is 0% chance of rain and a high of 51 with a low of 23. Better wrap up and I hope APU is able to cope with that kind of cold. It is also only 37 degrees there right now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    A day off, so we may as well start this. I saw weather in Ellensburg tomorrow is 0% chance of rain and a high of 51 with a low of 23. Better wrap up and I hope APU is able to cope with that kind of cold. It is also only 37 degrees there right now.
    The inversion will probably blow off with this little storm moving over us right now. I doubt the weather will be a factor tomorrow.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    90 miles outside Wildcat Country
    Posts
    19,642
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    The inversion will probably blow off with this little storm moving over us right now. I doubt the weather will be a factor tomorrow.
    I hope so, lots of fog here in the Columbia Basin. Seeing a forecast high of 51 makes me hope at least 45 for game time and warming through it, but that still we be cold to wake up to. I'm just glad there won't be worry of it getting too dark at the end of the game like in years past!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    I hope so, lots of fog here in the Columbia Basin. Seeing a forecast high of 51 makes me hope at least 45 for game time and warming through it, but that still we be cold to wake up to. I'm just glad there won't be worry of it getting too dark at the end of the game like in years past!
    They used to start the ones after DST ended at noon because of that. I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    90 miles outside Wildcat Country
    Posts
    19,642
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    They used to start the ones after DST ended at noon because of that. I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.
    UNA game last year too! Of course a game go too many OT's and you'd have to call it due to dark.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tomlinson Stadium and Nicholson Pavilion
    Posts
    3,025
    Blog Entries
    52
    Rep Power
    67786

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IronOre View Post
    . I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.
    Yeah, that was a cold, miserable game...... from the comforts of a warm press box stocked with food and drink. In all seriousness, I specifically remember the "what do we do if it gets too dark conversations" up there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goods View Post
    Yeah, that was a cold, miserable game...... from the comforts of a warm press box stocked with food and drink. In all seriousness, I specifically remember the "what do we do if it gets too dark conversations" up there.
    It was not warm in the stands. Today is shaping up pretty nice.

    Any APU guys make it up here?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Carr is out warming up, so I guess he's playing today.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Watching Woolley practice xp kicks... It's going to be hairy...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Eastern New Mexico is up 14-7 on WOU.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    CWU with the nice stuff on 4th down.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    APU with the nice stuff on 4th down.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Why is Carr only playing inside the 20s? Can't run or something?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    CWU blocked another FG.

  15. #15

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Not blocked. Was a bad snap.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    90 miles outside Wildcat Country
    Posts
    19,642
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cougarjunkie View Post
    Not blocked. Was a bad snap.
    and ugly to watch.. stretch was acting up for me and finally seems working.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    End of the first quarter with no score.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tomlinson Stadium and Nicholson Pavilion
    Posts
    3,025
    Blog Entries
    52
    Rep Power
    67786

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Well....... iffy first quarter IMO.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cougarjunkie View Post
    Not blocked. Was a bad snap.
    Guy tried to kick it, which didn't go so well.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grandview, WA
    Posts
    25,182
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Goods View Post
    Well....... iffy first quarter IMO.
    APU defense is pretty good.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •