Thread: Timezone on "D2 Scores" page

Contribute to D2

Default Timezone on "D2 Scores" page

Just a heads up for those, like me, who can't get enough D2 football. I stream various games every Saturday. As I planned my schedule for today on the D2 football scores page I noticed that some games are listed using EDT like I've seen before but others, like my Thunderwolves' game in Spearfish, are listed with local time. If you're planning on streaming a game you'll want to go to the team's schedule page and verify the time.
    Sprinkles are for winners!

Default Re: Timezone on "D2 Scores" page

Quote Originally Posted by GWolf View Post
    Just a heads up for those, like me, who can't get enough D2 football. I stream various games every Saturday. As I planned my schedule for today on the D2 football scores page I noticed that some games are listed using EDT like I've seen before but others, like my Thunderwolves' game in Spearfish, are listed with local time. If you're planning on streaming a game you'll want to go to the team's schedule page and verify the time.
    I was under the impression that all times listed on the D2Football.com page were Eastern. But, yes, as someone who still follows the PSAC from here in Texas, I have to remind myself of the one hour time difference...
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

It shows the Pueblo game being at 5 on the page now, which is also incorrect. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    I was under the impression that all times listed on the D2Football.com page were Eastern. But, yes, as someone who still follows the PSAC from here in Texas, I have to remind myself of the one hour time difference...
    They have been listed Eastern up until this week. Today some are still listed that way but others, like Pueblo's game, are listed as local time.

Quote Originally Posted by GWolf View Post
    They have been listed Eastern up until this week. Today some are still listed that way but others, like Pueblo's game, are listed as local time.
    My guess is they're trying to figure out the "fall back" for tonight and pushed the wrong buttons.

As long as no time paradoxes are created that unravel the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe, we'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
    As long as no time paradoxes are created that unravel the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe, we'll be good.
    Used to have a paradox but I lost one and the other sprung a leak.