Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

Default Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

This weird thing with seton hill has been going on for years now. Idk what it is but other than 16 Cal just can’t ever put this team away. It’s really just one of those unexplainable things in football. All I’m saying I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the year they finally do it. Cal already lost to Gannon for the first time EVER this year

Default Re: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    Say what you want but seton hill ALWAYS almost beats cal I don’t get it lol

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Say what you want but seton hill ALWAYS almost beats cal I don’t get it lol
    Maybe the close proximity of Greensburg to Cal U has something to do with it.
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

This weird thing with seton hill has been going on for years now. Idk what it is but other than 16 Cal just can’t ever put this team away. It’s really just one of those unexplainable things in football. All I’m saying I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the year they finally do it. Cal already lost to Gannon for the first time EVER this year
    Can Seton Hill beat Cal? Sure. If the bus pulls up to the stadium, the team that gets off always has a chance. Will the Griffins win? Probably not. Unless Cal has completely thrown in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    Can Seton Hill beat Cal? Sure. If the bus pulls up to the stadium, the team that gets off always has a chance. Will the Griffins win? Probably not. Unless Cal has completely thrown in the towel.
    Listen cal finished 9-2 regular season last year and won in a 50 point shoot out at HOME against seton hill. It took a last minute score from cal to ice the game. In 15 cal was 8-3 winless seton hill at Cal takes a last minute interception to win by a score. There is some type of sick joke the football Gods are playing on Cal. Seton Hill turns into the patriots against Cal lol

Listen cal finished 9-2 regular season last year and won in a 50 point shoot out at HOME against seton hill. It took a last minute score from cal to ice the game. In 15 cal was 8-3 winless seton hill at Cal takes a last minute interception to win by a score. There is some type of sick joke the football Gods are playing on Cal. Seton Hill turns into the patriots against Cal lol
    Sounds like our issue with Gannon. Seton Hill always seems to have one of these upsets in them. Remember in 2015, we finished 12-2. One of those losses: Seton Hill.

8. Default Re: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

But your ballyhooed Vulcan juggernaut is a mere 5-4. By definition, a team with a record like that is just a smidgen above a 50/50 chance of winning games. It would shock no one at all if the mighty fall even further down the mountain.

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    But your ballyhooed Vulcan juggernaut is a mere 5-4. By definition, a team with a record like that is just a smidgen above a 50/50 chance of winning games. It would shock no one at all if the mighty fall even further down the mountain.

-
    You guys have a vip section right next to Cal at the playoffs watch party since you guys won’t be invited lol

The Stewies must view the Spock’s as their title game like the Spock’s view IUP as theirs.....

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    The Stewies must view the Spock’s as their title game like the Spock’s view IUP as theirs.....
    IUP isn’t Cals title game. Cal beats IUP regularly it’s just another game

12. Default Re: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

You guys have a vip section right next to Cal at the playoffs watch party since you guys won’t be invited lol

Very true. They have no one but themselves to blame for it, too. How many times will the coaches see goal to go at the Cal four and see McPhatter taking it 100 yards on the pick six. Like IUPBigIndians said earlier----it was Russian Roulette and McPhatter was in the chamber. Well said!

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Very true. They have no one but themselves to blame for it, too. How many times will the coaches see goal to go at the Cal four and see McPhatter taking it 100 yards on the pick six. Like IUPBigIndians said earlier----it was Russian Roulette and McPhatter was in the chamber. Well said!

-
    It's not over yet. Strange **** happens. They are alive until they're dead.

Seton Hill star WR is legit. He's a redshirt junior. He should grad transfer for next year.

15. Default Re: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Seton Hill star WR is legit. He's a redshirt junior. He should grad transfer for next year.
    SHU can only dress 50 players today. They have a lot of injuries and players quitting. They are starting 3 and 4’s on the depth chart. I would bet most red shirt Jr’s on this team are leaving the team after this season. Brown is wasting his talents at SHU and so are some other players. With the worst Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator in D2 football...This game is over by halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by jcjs2118 View Post
    SHU can only dress 50 players today. They have a lot of injuries and players quitting. They are starting 3 and 4’s on the depth chart. I would bet most red shirt Jr’s on this team are leaving the team after this season. Brown is wasting his talents at SHU and so are some other players. With the worst Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator in D2 football...This game is over by halftime.
    Well ... must admit I was planting a seed there.

Last week was so odd. Never saw a team do, essentially, line changes on defense. SH was subbing in 8 guys every play. Very odd.

18. Default Re: Cal can possibly lose to Seton Hill

Just not D Line subs, but also subs out 3 LB’s and 2 CB’s also...it’s a **** SHUw.....Head Coach needed to be fired after last season. SHU chose to keep him and this what we have...a **** SHUw.

FIRST play of the game.....Stewies 7, Cal 0!

Quote Originally Posted by jcjs2118 View Post

ESU has the worst D/coordinator the stats prove that. And Seton Hill was up 2scores on ESU and changed the offense game plan and allowed ESU to win so SHU then most have the worst head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast