Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Wt WBB

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT - Wt WBB

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    If you go back to the Carthel years when the Buffs were big FB winners, WT hoops fans still posted BB stuff just like today. And you made the same comments. Nothing new. Like someone said, don’t read if your not interested.
    But.....they came much later in the season. And....the comments from Buff fans were not seasoned with phrases like, looking forward to, at least we can enjoy...

I dont mind BBall threads, heck im excited for it, i think Eastern is going to suprise some folks this year, boys especially, no one is looking past the girls anymore. Alot of good hype and excitement in portales right now around the arena. I havent seen this much anticipation since i was a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by Boohaha View Post
    I dont mind BBall threads, heck im excited for it, i think Eastern is going to suprise some folks this year, boys especially
    What makes you say that about the boys? Transfer, recruit, etc.? They were pretty rough to watch last year.

Quote Originally Posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
    What makes you say that about the boys? Transfer, recruit, etc.? They were pretty rough to watch last year.
    I think we have a good coach, he has been recruiting pretty hard, and from what ive seen they have alot of buy in from the returners to stay on through the summer, work out and practice together.

8 new faces and all but 1 are BIG. Last year ENMU average height was 6'3 with only 5 over 6'4". This year average height is 6'5" 8 over 6'4" and if you leave out the 5'9" guard the average goes to 6'8".

The 5'9" guys is very quick and athletic, can dunk from 2 feet standing.

Im dont follow basketball as closely as i would like but Segler recruited his butt off this last year. Hopefully it pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    No RMAC teams will be in the playoffs? Gonna be some shocking upsets then.
    I see you changed your icon to reflect your conference, but not the team you are specifically rooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by WT_TKW View Post
    I see you changed your icon to reflect your conference, but not the team you are specifically rooting for.
    Was a Pueblo fan, still have connections there and know quite a bit of what's going on down there. Have gotten to watch a lot of CO Mines and RMAC games in general this year, along with a ton of LSC games. So again, unless some major, and I mean major, upsets happen I think I'm safe to watch both Mines & Pueblo in the postseason.

6. Default Re: OT - Wt WBB

Was a Pueblo fan, still have connections there and know quite a bit of what's going on down there. Have gotten to watch a lot of CO Mines and RMAC games in general this year, along with a ton of LSC games. So again, unless some major, and I mean major, upsets happen I think I'm safe to watch both Mines & Pueblo in the postseason.
    Was a Pueblo fan? Are you now? Because if not that is the second time this season a poster has come into the LSC board to state they were, and no longer are, fans of the T-Wolves...

Nothing wrong with that, but it is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
    Was a Pueblo fan? Are you now? Because if not that is the second time this season a poster has come into the LSC board to state they were, and no longer are, fans of the T-Wolves...

Nothing wrong with that, but it is odd.
    That was me

That was me
    So you and “Thunderwolves Fan” are the same person? Because he was the other one.... And if so, why create another account?

Quote Originally Posted by WT_TKW View Post
    I don't understand the glee you guys are expressing. I personally can't stand basketball at any level, but there are many people that do like it. Since the other sports forums are as active as grave yards, this is the reasonable place to put the posts.

I'll put up the softball thread before long if no one beats me to it. All you guys heading for the playoffs can make fun of it too if you like - oh, except none of your teams will be in the playoffs!

Yours either. Hence the OT's

HAHAHAHAHA.

He who laughs last, laughs best!

So you and “Thunderwolves Fan” are the same person? Because he was the other one.... And if so, why create another account?
    Yes bro. Did you not catch that immediately?

It's clearly not a new account

Join Date - Aug 2011
    Posts - 8,927
    Rep Power - 144190

12. Default Re: OT - Wt WBB

Well... he did catch a lot of grief on this board for claiming he wasn’t a fan with a name that suggested otherwise.

It's clearly not a new account

Join Date - Aug 2011
    Posts - 8,927
    Rep Power - 144190
    Your full of sh!t!!!! You still follow TWolves and want them to do well. Whereas there may be some animosity towards some at the University, you still pull for them to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Your full of sh!t!!!! You still follow TWolves and want them to do well. Whereas there may be some animosity towards some at the University, you still pull for them to win.
    Ah, as predictable as the OT - WT WBB thread itself, my biggest fan!

I pull for several teams to win, and follow several teams. Wouldn't say I'm fans of them all though. West Texas included in this group. Mainly follow RMAC teams, all their games are free to watch

Ah, as predictable as the OT - WT WBB thread itself, my biggest fan!

I pull for several teams to win, and follow several teams. Wouldn't say I'm fans of them all though. West Texas included in this group. Mainly follow RMAC teams, all their games are free to watch
    Actually, you are alright for a misguided soul. I find it amusing at times how you like to agitate and stir the pot.
    Last edited by Techster88; 10-29-2018 at 11:40 PM.

16. Default Re: OT - Wt WBB

So what happened to prim on WT men’s roster

Quote Originally Posted by Little squirrel View Post
    So what happened to prim on WT men’s roster
    He and Jennings both transferred to South Plains to have a D1 route

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    He and Jennings both transferred to South Plains to have a D1 route
    So you go to a good D2 school and make it to the NC, then transfer to a junior college in hopes of riding the bench someday at a low level D1?

Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Street View Post
    So you go to a good D2 school and make it to the NC, then transfer to a junior college in hopes of riding the bench someday at a low level D1?

Ok.
    Makes perfect sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Street View Post

Ok.
    I think Jennings has the potential to be a starter at a good school. I think you probably described Prim pretty well above.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast