Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Wt WBB

Contribute to D2

Default Re: OT - Wt WBB

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    My local place was sampling the High West a few months ago. I bought a bottle. It's not bad.
    They do some decent stuff. Not the best, but certainly could find worse. Buffalo Trace is great for the price if you're making cocktails. Laws Whiskey out of Denver is my go to if you ever get to try it. Not sure they distribute in Texas. I didn't see it anywhere in Austin last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    They do some decent stuff. Not the best, but certainly could find worse. Buffalo Trace is great for the price if you're making cocktails. Laws Whiskey out of Denver is my go to if you ever get to try it. Not sure they distribute in Texas. I didn't see it anywhere in Austin last week.
    My local place had me on the list for the latest Pappy release. I got a 10 year. $75. It has a cask proof of 110. I still have my 2013 Pappy 23 year. I'll sell it for $2,500. Some are asking $4,000 on eBay. I don't drink a lot of bourbon or scotch anymore. The Buffalo Trace you mentioned comes from the same distillery group as the Pappy's and has a similar mash bill. The only whisky's I have on hand are the 10 year and 23 year Pappy Van Winkle. A 25 year Glenmorangie scotch. And a High West rye. All unopened.

I do like a good tequila, like the Fortaleza blanca. It's open.
    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 02-10-2019 at 10:06 AM.

My local place had me on the list for the latest Pappy release. I got a 10 year. $75. It has a cask proof of 110. I still have my 2013 Pappy 23 year. I'll sell it for $2,500. Some are asking $4,000 on eBay. I don't drink a lot of bourbon or scotch anymore. The Buffalo Trace you mentioned comes from the same distillery group as the Pappy's and has a similar mash bill. The only whisky's I have on hand are the 10 year and 23 year Pappy Van Winkle. A 25 year Glenmorangie scotch. And a High West rye. All unopened.

I do like a good tequila, like the Fortaleza blanca. It's open.
    Fortaleza is fantastic.

Sazerac is an awesome group to work with, we do a lot with them in CO as far as cocktails go since we're distributed by the same company. Good people, good products.

Back to the thread topic.

Last night WT 93 UTPB 57. 41 bench points. Taylor goes 9 for 9 from the floor. Hightower hits 18, 16 in the first half. 27 assists. Only 6 turnovers. UTPB just ain't got the horses. Our defense is finally getting it together.

Huuuuge game Thur night in Canyon. Angelo comes to town. WT needs to win out to have any chance of the one seed at Frisco. Even then, Angelo's got to drop one to someone else. WT looks to be beginning to play like we thought they would when the season started. Building to a peak that hopefully won't happen till the middle of March.

I hope the fans come out for 2 great games Thur night. Sat we had about 800 for the ladies game and near 1,300 for the men.

Back to the thread topic.

Last night WT 93 UTPB 57. 41 bench points. Taylor goes 9 for 9 from the floor. Hightower hits 18, 16 in the first half. 27 assists. Only 6 turnovers. UTPB just ain't got the horses. Our defense is finally getting it together.

Huuuuge game Thur night in Canyon. Angelo comes to town. WT needs to win out to have any chance of the one seed at Frisco. Even then, Angelo's got to drop one to someone else. WT looks to be beginning to play like we thought they would when the season started. Building to a peak that hopefully won't happen till the middle of March.

I hope the fans come out for 2 great games Thur night. Sat we had about 800 for the ladies game and near 1,300 for the men.
    As said early, ASU will need a great game from someone win. Dee Moore can't play enough minutes to carry the team. Wt, after getting everyone back, is playing with a lot of confidence. Anyone of several girls can/will take the big shot. This should be a great game.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Quote Originally Posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    As said early, ASU will need a great game from someone win. Dee Moore can't play enough minutes to carry the team. Wt, after getting everyone back, is playing with a lot of confidence. Anyone of several girls can/will take the big shot. This should be a great game.
    Well then, let's just bypass the game and give it to WT. Why even play the SUPERIOR WT teams in ANY sport....just give them the NC in all sports.

I don't see how a horrible team ike ASU's could possibly even compete with all the Harvard/Yale, multi D1 talent at WT. Why based on all the posts, I expect a 60 pt WT victory by the bench players alone.

If "h3ll freezes over" and the mighty Lady Buffs happen to lose (is that even possible) are you gonna disappear again like you did when your Mighty Buffs football team took a sh!t dive?

Ahhhhhh you fair-weather fans really gain my respect. LMFAO.

As said early, ASU will need a great game from someone win. [BDee Moore can't play enough minutes to carry the team[/b]. Wt, after getting everyone back, is playing with a lot of confidence. Anyone of several girls can/will take the big shot. This should be a great game.
    FYI..IF Big Dee can just play at 60%, she will put up a double/double. At 100% no one at WT or D2 will touch her.

But I just hope for 60%. That would be good enough....dare I say...to win?

What a Magoo.

Quote Originally Posted by ASUPops View Post
    Well then, let's just bypass the game and give it to WT. Why even play the SUPERIOR WT teams in ANY sport....just give them the NC in all sports.

I don't see how a horrible team ike ASU's could possibly even compete with all the Harvard/Yale, multi D1 talent at WT. Why based on all the posts, I expect a 60 pt WT victory by the bench players alone.

If "h3ll freezes over" and the mighty Lady Buffs happen to lose (is that even possible) are you gonna disappear again like you did when your Mighty Buffs football team took a sh!t dive?

Ahhhhhh you fair-weather fans really gain my respect. LMFAO.
    We'll settle for a 2-point win just like last month in San Angelo. We'll even give Moore her 11 points and 12 rebounds.

FYI..IF Big Dee can just play at 60%, she will put up a double/double. At 100% no one at WT or D2 will touch her.

But I just hope for 60%. That would be good enough....dare I say...to win?

What a Magoo.
    Dear ASUPoops:

I have watched several ASU games on the internet. Attended both games last year and the tournament. I have seen a lot of Dee Moore.
    Moore needs to worry about Taylor, not the other way around.
    In the game, the biggest, strongest and fastest may not always win. However, they are the ones to bet on.
    In this case that is WT. The big difference is our depth. (and home court)

The bet is this: If ASU wins I will send you $25 for the ASU booster club
    WT wins you send me $25 for the Buffalo club.

It's time to put up. (I know you'll never shut up)

BTW - I would take any kind of win. However, I am thinking Wt by 6 - 8.
    Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 02-11-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Dear ASUPoops:

I have watched several ASU games on the internet. Attended both games last year and the tournament. I have seen a lot of Dee Moore.
    Moore needs to worry about Taylor, not the other way around.
    In the game, the biggest, strongest and fastest may not always win. However, they are the ones to bet on.
    In this case that is WT. The big difference is our depth. (and home court)

The bet is this: If ASU wins I will send you $25 for the ASU booster club
    WT wins you send me $25 for the Buffalo club.

It's time to put up. (I know you'll never shut up)

BTW - I would take any kind of win. However, I am thinking Wt by 6 - 8.
    Dear FAKE WHITE BUFFOON:

I will put up.

BUT.....let's throw in the avatar challenge as well. Now YOU put up.

But I won't shut up disappear like you when your teams are down in the dumps. I STAND by my teams for better or worse.

Bet?

Dear FAKE WHITE BUFFOON:

I will put up.

BUT.....let's throw in the avatar challenge as well. Now YOU put up.

But I won't shut up disappear like you when your teams are down in the dumps. I STAND by my teams for better or worse.

Bet?
    I will respectfully decline the avatar challenge, took me to long to find one that would fit.
    I have never disappeared, just sometimes life gets in the way of fun.

May the best team win. Hope the officials don't take the game away from the players.

I will respectfully decline the avatar challenge, took me to long to find one that would fit.
    I have never disappeared, just sometimes life gets in the way of fun.

May the best team win. Hope the officials don't take the game away from the players.
    Bwack bwack bwack....."runs and hides"

Upon further review:

I will accept the avatar challenge:

Come one, come all. (this means you Boohaha)

You're going to look better in Marron.

I have to give to y’all. Now, I have interest in a Women’s basketball game just to see who’ll be enjoying those crow fritters afterwards.

And, on Valentines Day of all things. Loser should have to send roses and chocolates also. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    I have to give to y’all. Now, I have interest in a Women’s basketball game just to see who’ll be enjoying those crow fritters afterwards.

And, on Valentines Day of all things. Loser should have to send roses and chocolates also. LMAO
    I like my crow grilled - we'll see who has crow.

I like my crow grilled - we'll see who has crow.
    I prefer Crow Piccata w/Angel Hair Pasta.

BUT, I'll get the grill warmed up.

Most if not all polls put ASU women’s BB ahead of WT; so for all you folks’ witticisms it is over.” Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect”.
    I prefer Crow Piccata w/Angel Hair Pasta.

BUT, I'll get the grill warmed up.

Quote Originally Posted by sobafish View Post
    Most if not all polls put ASU women’s BB ahead of WT; so for all you folks’ witticisms it is over.” Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect”.
    Polls are meaningless.
    If I remember ASU is #17, Wt is #20
    Keep in mind the only game ASU has lost was to Wt on their home court.
    Wt is healthy for the first time after the first game of the season.
    It's our home court, I am thinking 1,000 to 1,200 fans there tonight.
    I like our chances.

Hopefully its a well played game that the officials do not try to insert themselves into.

Quote Originally Posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Hopefully its a well played game that the officials do not try to insert themselves into.
    Don't had your breath.

The last WT game, one of the officials came over to me before the tip-off (I have midcoutt courtside seats) and said the officiating crew had a bet amongst themselves. The first one that got a "BOZO" out of me had to buy dinner for all three. Mercifully, WT pounded UTPB and the officials called a good game not inundating it with 63 fouls or whatever. Calls were sparse and they let the girls play a little. Hopefully, we'll have that kind of game officiating tonight.