Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: Ferris St. and GVSU????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Ferris St. and GVSU????

    What's up with the close games??? Would think that these 2 power houses would cruise today.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,314
    Rep Power
    51419

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    What's up with the close games??? Would think that these 2 power houses would cruise today.
    It's because you know nothing of the gliac - and we all know you are just trolling - have fun

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Nice try. Bye Felicia.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    Nice try. Bye Felicia.
    Wasn't trolling. This was a serious question especially for Ferris St.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Wasn't trolling. This was a serious question especially for Ferris St.
    No it wasn't. Bye.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,712
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Wasn't trolling. This was a serious question especially for Ferris St.
    make sure u drink a lot of water before you pass out...a few aspirins will help...in the morning make sure u have water ready and a couple of Excedrin migraines

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by dvaara View Post
    make sure u drink a lot of water before you pass out...a few aspirins will help...in the morning make sure u have water ready and a couple of Excedrin migraines
    From the stats it looks like winning the time of possession and being aggressive throwing the ball may be the ingredients to knock out Ferris come playoff time. That's if they are allowed to enter the post season.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,712
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    From the stats it looks like winning the time of possession and being aggressive throwing the ball may be the ingredients to knock out Ferris come playoff time. That's if they are allowed to enter the post season.
    u need to either match their talent which is difficult to do...or throw something at them that they're not used to seeing like Harding was able to do... they're certainly the favorite to win the region

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    55754

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    From the stats it looks like winning the time of possession and being aggressive throwing the ball may be the ingredients to knock out Ferris come playoff time. That's if they are allowed to enter the post season.
    Lol...here's some ingredients for your time of possession recipe:

    Ferris State - Dion Earls 22 yd pass from Jayru Campbell. (J. Dieterle kick is good).
    Drive: 6 plays, 81 yards in 1:45.

    Ferris State - J. Dieterle 27 yd field goal.
    Drive: 9 plays, 41 yards in 1:59.

    Ferris State - Jayru Campbell 57 yd run. (J. Dieterle kick is good).
    Drive: 5 plays, 75 yards in 1:27

    Ferris State - Dion Earls 3 yd pass from Jayru Campbell. (J. Dieterle kick is good).
    Drive: 6 plays, 58 yards in 1:00.

    etc...etc...etc... you get the picture.

  10. Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    From the stats it looks like winning the time of possession and being aggressive throwing the ball may be the ingredients to knock out Ferris come playoff time. That's if they are allowed to enter the post season.
    I'm just surprised no one's thought of scoring more points than Ferris.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Coloma, Michigan
    Posts
    2,472
    Rep Power
    24443

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by blakeadkins View Post
    I'm just surprised no one's thought of scoring more points than Ferris.
    Yeah that's weird

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,391
    Rep Power
    177111

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Duke thought of it in basketball to the tune of 132-48. Poor Ferris.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Whatever guys..... Ferris St. was definitely a better team last year and we see how that turned out. Play dumb if you want.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Whatever guys..... Ferris St. was definitely a better team last year and we see how that turned out. Play dumb if you want.
    Bye. Come back when a playoff matchup happens. Until then, we have no need for your constant and obvious trolling.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,967
    Rep Power
    64115

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    Whatever guys..... Ferris St. was definitely a better team last year and we see how that turned out. Play dumb if you want.
    They won, Fred?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    55754

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    They won, Fred?
    Somebody turned the lights out on that guy a long time ago.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,965
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    494779

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    They won, Fred?
    Didnt Fred release you from that avatar bet?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    They won, Fred?
    No I'm saying they were a better team last year and nearly got beat by us in first round and did eventually get beat by a high school offense. Everyone's giving them the trophy this year and they look like they may have took a step back in wrong direction team talent wise especially on defense.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    Didnt Fred release you from that avatar bet?
    I did but I dont believe Walnut100 has. Plus it will only come with stipulations.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,967
    Rep Power
    64115

    Default Re: Ferris St. and GVSU????

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    No I'm saying they were a better team last year and nearly got beat by us in first round and did eventually get beat by a high school offense. Everyone's giving them the trophy this year and they look like they may have took a step back in wrong direction team talent wise especially on defense.
    Nearly doesn’t count. And you guys nearly lost to us and we won’t make the playoffs. Just a dumb way to look at things. You guys will have your hands full with GV or Ferris or NWMSU or Pitt State. Every single one of those teams listed is much more talented than HU or OBU at this point.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •