Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Overrated!!!

Contribute to D2

Default Overrated!!!

Looks like Ferris and GV are having a tough time.

Default Re: Overrated!!!

I wouldn't say over rated, I'd say there are some teams that are under rated

i would say last week was a VERY BIG GAME for both clubs and its hard to reach that level two weeks in a row - Saggy has a good team and Dave has a solid D - lets see who wins, shall we??

Gotta admit, I'll cheer for the underdogs

Both teams look very vulnerable come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    maybe - lets see how the season finishes out - GV has a tough game next week at saggy

Try not to struggle doing anything outside today.

Blog Entries

It's seldom that any team isn't vulnerable in the POs. One would think an OBU fan would know that, with the number of playoff wins the program has.

Gotta love the unfounded bravado, though.

a drunk fool like u from a program that has done literally nothing in their existence in terms of playoff wins runs his mouth before the playoffs Even begin to teams with a very strong postseason history....every year a new idiot comes around and runs his mouth...this year it's you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dvaara View Post
    a drunk fool like u from a program that has done literally nothing in their existence in terms of playoff wins runs his mouth before the playoffs Even begin to teams with a very strong postseason history....every year a new idiot comes around and runs his mouth...this year it's you...lol
    Actually I ran my mouth last year also but we got something for that booty this year. Po Can't come fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    It's seldom that any team isn't vulnerable in the POs. One would think an OBU fan would know that, with the number of playoff wins the program has.

Gotta love the unfounded bravado, though.
    Thanks Ianstein

Actually I ran my mouth last year also but we got something for that booty this year. Po Can't come fast enough.
    I get your excitement... wanting so bad to b legitimately nationally relavant can b frustrating...I remember when grand valley hadn't won a playoff game...it was awesome when they finally won and went on to win the national championship...we didn't talk shi# tho until we had the right to talk shi#... people like u who put the cart ahead of the horse r fun to listen to...keep it up

I get your excitement... wanting so bad to b legitimately nationally relavant can b frustrating...I remember when grand valley hadn't won a playoff game...it was awesome when they finally won and went on to win the national championship...we didn't talk shi# tho until we had the right to talk shi#... people like u who put the cart ahead of the horse r fun to listen to...keep it up
    10 plus year ago amigo. What have yall done lately. I'll wait..................

Blog Entries

They made the semis three years ago, and also in 2013. Three PO wins each year vs the 2 playoff appearances by the Tigers in their history.

u must b very drunk to even want to debate postseason successful w grand valley...I would generally post a few facts but in the case of a program like obu it's not worth my time...I admire your wishful enthusiasm tho...start trash talking teams w playoff success similar to yours... maybe some day you'll have done enough for a grand valley fan to take u seriously... until then sober up and go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    They made the semis three years ago, and also in 2013. Three PO wins each year vs the 2 playoff appearances by the Tigers in their history.
    This is 2018. Every po team in the GLIAC and MIAA don't look the part of their past success and look very beatable. That's what I'm trying to say.

This is 2018. Every po team in the GLIAC and MIAA don't look the part of their past success and look very beatable. That's what I'm trying to say.
    most people r smart enough to wait and see before poking the Giants...you r not tho...good for u...if u can't b a legit national contender make an a$$ of yourself on a message board

I agree with the posters and was the point last year. You have to play the games and you cannot chalk up the W, without playing the game. Breath.........

Blog Entries

They look beatable because they are playing MIAA and GLIAC teams.

I look forward to your HU-coattail-riding response.

most people r smart enough to wait and see before poking the Giants...you r not tho...good for u...if u can't b a legit national contender make an a$$ of yourself on a message board
    I think being ranked in top 5, possible #1 regional ranking ( depending on the outcome of Ferris cheating situation) and a great defense makes us more than a contender in 2018.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast