Thread: No thread ? - ESU. Vs the donkeys

Contribute to D2

Default No thread ? - ESU. Vs the donkeys

Maybe I’m going blind but, did no jackarses come on today and make a game thread ??

Of course it would be a waste of time.....

ESU: 27
    4 oz’s: 17
    3:14 left in the third

Default Re: No thread ? - ESU. Vs the donkeys

41-23 final
    Dub for the squad

This freaking conference is so hard to figure out.
    Cool Story Bro

Lol, this year has definitely been interesting. I wish I had some time to pay better attention this year lol.

Has been fin to watch. Not many games have been foregone conclusions.

This was without a doubt the most complete game by the Hornets this season. Offense was efficient, defense was good enough and was able to get some turnovers.
    Since about halftime of the Kearney game I think Marstall has been playing QB as good as anyone in the league. He's got seven combinded TDs in the last two games. The big difference is that the receivers are starting to make plays on the 50/50 balls that maybe they weren't earlier. We were thinking that part of that may be that Justin Brown is a little banged up so they can't just set back and expect him to catch 10-15 passes a game.
    Nault is back leading the league in rushing after his third 100 yard game of the season.

Defensively getting turnovers and stops on third down have been a lot better the last two games and that is against teams that are considered to have good offenses. But I will say this about UCM - they built a lot of their numbers against NSU and MSSU. MoSo has given up over 500 yards in five of seven games and at least 430 in every game while Northeastern's allowed 500 yards in four of seven games.

I can realistically see the Hornets winning out to finish 8-3. The remaining schedule is MWSU (H), WU (A), MSSU (H), and UCO (A). Heck the UCO game could conceivably be for a share of second place in the MIAA and an outside shot at the playoffs.