Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Week 7 Blog is up

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,966
    Blog Entries
    59
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    494779

    Default Week 7 Blog is up

    I'm almost ready to start flipping coins to pick teams. Been a crazy year so far.

    http://www.d2messageboard.com/entry.php?b=2278

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    35414

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Do or die time for FHSU, I'm very curious if they will still script every third drive for the back up QB.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    I'm almost ready to start flipping coins to pick teams. Been a crazy year so far.

    http://www.d2messageboard.com/entry.php?b=2278

    As long as you keep picking NW to lose and they keep winning ... I’m good with that :-).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by lleachieshusband View Post
    As long as you keep picking NW to lose and they keep winning ... I’m good with that :-).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Next level stuff right there. He's picked NW to win every game except last week.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Not that it matters at this point, but S&T only has 1 D2 loss.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Is S and T rolla?

    If Rolla or truman make the PO's over anyone but Southern and NSU from the MIAA, it's an absolute crime.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    15123

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Is S and T rolla?

    If Rolla or truman make the PO's over anyone but Southern and NSU from the MIAA, it's an absolute crime.
    Rolla's been slowly improving over the years. Plus, I'm sure the Bio Engineering building has secret labs for cyborg players that they're testing out.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    parkville, missourah
    Posts
    7,976
    Rep Power
    70199

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    improve = water down sched

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornetfan View Post
    Next level stuff right there. He's picked NW to win every game except last week.
    I was actually hoping for a “reverse-Eblen” effect :-).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by da_miner View Post
    Rolla's been slowly improving over the years. Plus, I'm sure the Bio Engineering building has secret labs for cyborg players that they're testing out.
    Yes, and now they are probably good enough to beat the 2 miaa teams I mentioned.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by lleachieshusband View Post
    I was actually hoping for a “reverse-Eblen” effect :-).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm hoping his pick luck has worn out. He picked pitt to win last week and to losethis week.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    S&T probably will not sniff the playoffs now that Indianapolis beat them. I listened to that game on Saturday night as there was a weather delay. The Miners probably should have won that one. Does the GMAC get an automatic qualifier or do they have to wait a certain period of time as a new conference?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,966
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    494779

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
    S&T probably will not sniff the playoffs now that Indianapolis beat them. I listened to that game on Saturday night as there was a weather delay. The Miners probably should have won that one. Does the GMAC get an automatic qualifier or do they have to wait a certain period of time as a new conference?
    There are no auto qualifiers. They can have a team in the POs, and I think they are eligible for earned access already, should it come to that.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Carlson View Post
    There are no auto qualifiers. They can have a team in the POs, and I think they are eligible for earned access already, should it come to that.
    Sorry. Earned access is what I meant. Which means top 8 in the region and conference champion?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    How many teams per region make it. It's been so long since Pitt has been, I forgot.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,966
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    494779

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
    Sorry. Earned access is what I meant. Which means top 8 in the region and conference champion?
    Conference championships don't matter, even with EA. If a conference's only representative in the regional rankings is #8, they bump #7 and get in.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,966
    Blog Entries
    59
    Rep Power
    494779

    Default Re: Week 7 Blog is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    How many teams per region make it. It's been so long since Pitt has been, I forgot.
    Seven. #1 seed is the only team each region to get a bye.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •