Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Lindenwood at NSU

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    4,472
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    182850

    Default Lindenwood at NSU

    For consistency's sake, I figure I should start this thread.
    Cool Story Bro

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Allen, Texas
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    555

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Lindenwood by 40...

    How about an over/under of total yards for NSU at 200? I taking the under...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    4,472
    Rep Power
    182850

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Bytor View Post
    Lindenwood by 40...

    How about an over/under of total yards for NSU at 200? I taking the under...
    I'd take the over, unless they force a bunch of turnovers. LU seems to want to play a bend but don't break defense.
    Cool Story Bro

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    The NSU returner was pretty good. I feel sorry for the QB. He throws a really nice ball, but has no help.

    Other than that, they were pretty bad..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    18783

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Finally a non-conference game thread! Despite living in the state, I don't know much about Northestern State other than the fact that they are on the field when MIAA teams are playing.

    In other news Mike Stoops is available!
    Go Bronchos!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Allen, Texas
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    555

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by UCObluejay View Post
    Finally a non-conference game thread! Despite living in the state, I don't know much about Northestern State other than the fact that they are on the field when MIAA teams are playing.

    In other news Mike Stoops is available!
    MoSo and NSU should be interested, but I'm betting he'd stay fired instead of either opening...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    4,472
    Rep Power
    182850

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    The NSU returner was pretty good. I feel sorry for the QB. He throws a really nice ball, but has no help.

    Other than that, they were pretty bad..
    Lindenwood has struggled with returners all year long. We've also struggled defending the deep pass without drawing a PI call.

    I feel confident Lindenwood wins this, but NSU might score way more than they should. 56-24?
    Cool Story Bro

  8. Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Bytor View Post
    MoSo and NSU should be interested, but I'm betting he'd stay fired instead of either opening...
    Going from Arizona HC to OU DC to one of those two jobs would be the biggest career collapse of all time. If he's inexplicably desperate to coach, going to HS football and saying he needs to use that to kind of rediscover the game or some nonsense like that would be a much better move.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    18783

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by Bytor View Post
    MoSo and NSU should be interested, but I'm betting he'd stay fired instead of either opening...
    Yeah, I was joking.
    Go Bronchos!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    18783

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaBred View Post
    Going from Arizona HC to OU DC to one of those two jobs would be the biggest career collapse of all time. If he's inexplicably desperate to coach, going to HS football and saying he needs to use that to kind of rediscover the game or some nonsense like that would be a much better move.
    Former TU coach Bill Blankenship is at Owasso. Turned that program around big time.
    Go Bronchos!

  11. Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by UCObluejay View Post
    Former TU coach Bill Blankenship is at Owasso. Turned that program around big time.
    That was who I was thinking of as I wrote it, but couldn't recall his name off the top of my head.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    exiled in the wilderness of SW ARK
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    677

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Yes Blankenship would be a big coup for nsu. We could get Tulsa recruits again. But be honest I bet Owasso hs probably pays better than many colleges. They spent a lot of money to finally break the jenks/union stranglehold on 6a football. For those that don't know about top class in ok, Jenks/union high schools won 6a every year for over 20 years

  13. Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Two people who are not going to be the next NSU football coach: Bill Blankenship and Mike Stoops.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    19,343
    Rep Power
    640208

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    I would imagine the paycut would be pretty extreme for Blankenship. Owasso boosters probably have him at 5 times what NSU can afford.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    4,472
    Rep Power
    182850

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Cool Story Bro

  16. #16

    Default Re: Lindenwood at NSU

    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaBred View Post
    Two people who are not going to be the next NSU football coach: Bill Blankenship and Mike Stoops.
    Neither will Rory Fordyce

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •