Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning recall!

Default Warning recall!

Apparently there has been some type of recall on Veal in the Mon Valley...I know you guys were looking forward to it! We got fresh fried red chicken tho! Fresh from the Adamson slaughterhouse this Saturday! Come eat up! There is enough for everyone!

Default Re: Warning recall!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Apparently there has been some type of recall on Veal in the Mon Valley...I know you guys were looking forward to it! We got fresh fried red chicken tho! Fresh from the Adamson slaughterhouse this Saturday! Come eat up! There is enough for everyone!
    I replied to this so that you wouldn't suffer the embarrassment of nobody caring enough to answer your trash talk.

You're welcome.

Fried chicken would be an upgrade. My restaurant app pulled up the highest rated restaurant in California. .... sent me to Dairy Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Fried chicken would be an upgrade. My restaurant app pulled up the highest rated restaurant in California. .... sent me to Dairy Queen.
    That’s actually Probably true you can go to Spuds and pay 100 dollars for a burger because they strategically monopolized the campus area of Cal

That’s actually Probably true you can go to Spuds and pay 100 dollars for a burger because they strategically monopolized the campus area of Cal
    McMonicals needs to make a comeback

Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    I replied to this so that you wouldn't suffer the embarrassment of nobody caring enough to answer your trash talk.

You're welcome.
    This was intended for the IUP posters who ragging on me the whole weeek about Veal it’s not trash talk it was in good fun. Shooter your team no longer contributes to any conversation on this board that matters. Start a new thread titled “Shippensburg 2019” and stay there until the big boys finish 2018.

McMonicals needs to make a comeback
    I had to go all the way to bellevernon for Bs fast food. Living in the mon ain’t for the high maintenance lol

What? there isn’t a Sheetz there?

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    What? there isn’t a Sheetz there?
    Literally A Subway, DQ, campys, Kwik Fill and Spuds near campus that’s it want more gotta go to coal center to lager heads or drive to belle Vernon, Charleroi etc

10. Default Re: Warning recall!

Don't the psychology texts tell us that among the final stages of reaching maturity is the development of a sense of humor? I think you are there my boy. That was pretty funny!

Trading barbs with the well-educated IUP crowd is paying dividends for you. I applaud your progress towards a higher plane.

-

Literally A Subway, DQ, campys, Kwik Fill and Spuds near campus that’s it want more gotta go to coal center to lager heads or drive to belle Vernon, Charleroi etc

IUP has a Sheetz. We must be better.

IUP has a Sheetz. We must be better.
    IUP is better than Cal at everything except their football program is not as good.

IUP is better than Cal at everything except their football program is not as good.

Not even that.

You had the refs help you.

It was a fluke win.

Your team still sucks.

Not even that.

You had the refs help you.

It was a fluke win.

Your team still sucks.
    I’m trying to be nicer so I will let that slide lol

This was intended for the IUP posters who ragging on me the whole weeek about Veal it’s not trash talk it was in good fun. Shooter your team no longer contributes to any conversation on this board that matters. Start a new thread titled “Shippensburg 2019” and stay there until the big boys finish 2018.
    Nobody has managed to shut you up yet, so you're sure not going to shut me up.

Not sure what is more tiresome: every thread turning into an IUP thread or Homer's shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Not sure what is more tiresome: every thread turning into an IUP thread or Homer's shtick.
    Can’t be more tiresome than losing to Cal for 15 straight years.

Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    Nobody has managed to shut you up yet, so you're sure not going to shut me up.
    I respect it

Can’t be more tiresome than losing to Cal for 15 straight years.
    Its been 14 years, chief. Cal lost to Edinboro 42-28 in 2004. Cal also has a losing record to 7 different DIII programs including a 3-16 record against Waynesburg. Waynesburg!

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    BOTH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast