Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GVSU vs Dixie State - Oct 6, 2018 - 7pm

Contribute to D2

Default Re: GVSU vs Dixie State - Oct 6, 2018 - 7pm

GV must've been looking ahead to next week, not that one can blame them.

2. Default Re: GVSU vs Dixie State - Oct 6, 2018 - 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by KleShreen View Post
    How so? I thought everything looked pretty good with the 1's in. The running game was pretty blah because we were carving them up through the air. OL played very good in pass protection.
    It just looked blah, for some reason to me. It the grand scheme it could have been just that I have seen them play much better this year against a meh opponent.

3. Default Re: GVSU vs Dixie State - Oct 6, 2018 - 7pm

I'd agree it wasn't quite as crisp as we've seen before. Offense had a few short drives and 3 and out's and couldn't really get Moss going until the end. But hey, it was a smaller crowd in crappy weather with a HUGE game to look forward to next week. To have the 1's still up 35-0 after 3, given all the circumstances, that's pretty darn good...

On a side note, whoever our PA guy is needs some serious work lol. Called Dodson the wrong name about 4 times..

I would imagine that they kept many of the plays pretty vanilla so that you don't give Ferris too much recent tape of any real worth. You work on your trick plays in new ruffles over the two-week period to make sure that they are already for the big game. They won comfortably, got the backups some quality work, and got out pretty healthy... I would say they executed their game plan perfectly.

Fall weddings are ok, if you schedule them on a Friday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123