Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Defense!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Defense!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think it's safe to say that this Coach Thompson led defense is the real deal!!!

    Ouachita 42 ECU goose egg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Shady580
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    2818

    Default Re: Defense!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    I think it's safe to say that this Coach Thompson led defense is the real deal!!!

    Ouachita 42 ECU goose egg
    OUA does have a good defensive squad. However, there are some high school teams in OK that might be able to shut down ECU this year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    15949

    Default Re: Defense!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerGuy View Post
    OUA does have a good defensive squad. However, there are some high school teams in OK that might be able to shut down ECU this year.
    I think the back up QB has a better arm. May be a case of not have the WRs to go get it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Shady580
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    2818

    Default Re: Defense!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    I think the back up QB has a better arm. May be a case of not have the WRs to go get it.
    They are both not very good. The fact of the matter is there is not a lot of talent any where on that side of the ball. Johnson and crew will have to fix that with recruiting and development.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •