Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 Games

Contribute to D2

Default Week 4 Games

Alderson Broaddus travels to Glenville and puts the smack down on the Pioneers. Final: Alderson Broaddus 45 Glenville State 17

2. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Nice job AB, way to represent the GMAC this week.

Default Re: Week 4 Games

Tiffin defeats Walsh by 7 to remain undefeated at 4-0.

ABU out gained Glenville 540 yards to 258 yards on the afternoon. ABU came into the game playing teams that are a combined 11-1.

KWC leads Malone 24-23 at the half in Owensboro, KY.

Quote Originally Posted by oilerftbll View Post
    Nice job AB, way to represent the GMAC this week.
    Agree 100%!

KWC up 44-38 over Malone with 8:00 left in 4th quarter. Malone with the ball.

6. Default Re: Week 4 Games

KWU holds off Malone 44-38

Hillsdale up early in the 2nd, 14-0

It is KWC but yes, they beat Malone at home. Their purple home uniforms look good.

I believe the two schools that started football in this conference might be playing better ball than what people expected.

8. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Quote Originally Posted by JDonAB92 View Post
    It is KWC but yes, they beat Malone at home. Their purple home uniforms look good.

I believe the two schools that started football in this conference might be playing better ball than what people expected.
    Ah yes, I keep forgetting they are still, “College”, not University.

9. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Oilers defense once again, giving up large chunk plays in big games. ODU facing a 3rd and 12 back in Findlay's side, Oilers defense leaves a wide open receiver, misses tackles, and the receiver takes it to the house. 7-0 ODU after one possession each.

10. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Oilers driving, throws a pick, Panthers complete a long pass down to Findlay’s 3 yard line, and finish it off. 14-0 ODU early 2nd quarter. Still early, but so far, new year, same story for the Oilers.

11. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Oilers finish their next drive with a TD, 14-7 ODU, middle of the 2nd

12. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Coach Cummings and Reisert.... kick the field goal with 30 second left in the first half! Taking a 3 possession lead in the first half would have been a good idea, that could come back to bite ODU! Missed opportunity IMO, but still have full faith in our coaches. No doubt they know more than me and it is easy to say “you shoulda’” from my chair, but 3 possessions is 3 possessions!

Nice drive by Findlay. Some good runs. Back in it at 21-14

14. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Only able to follow the game on my phone currently, but Oilers score early in the 3rd to cut ODU’s lead to 7. 21-14 ODU. I thought that ODU was scheduled to receive the second half kickoff, but when I looked Findlay had the ball, so I’m not sure what took place?

15. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Findlay tailback is solid! Good vision, quick acceleration, and looks like dude is strong as hell. They have been running the ball very efficiently.

Nice goal line stand by ODU D.

Stopped at the 1/2 yard line. Big stop for ODU.

ODU wins 34-21.

19. Default Re: Week 4 Games

Findlay hung in there when they could have closed up shop and gave up, which is good to see. However, I’m sure Coach Keys will not be satisfied with, “moral victories”. At some point this defense will need to learn how to quit giving up big plays in big games. Congrats to ODU, you guys have a great team.

20. Default Re: Week 4 Games

I was impressed with Findlay’s running back and they have a wide receiver (81) that seems like he is a baller. The no call on the intercepted fade near the end of the game could have gone either way and could have created a different outcome. Findlay’s coach didn’t look amused by the no call, nothing you can do about those though. I thought it was a solid game to showcase the GMAC, and good luck to the Oilers against Brodous next week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast