Thread: Wolves vs. Huskies

Default Wolves vs. Huskies

NSU had a nice goalline stand to hold St. Cloud to a FG, next goalline possession the Huskies QB fumbles on the run and recovers in the endzone.

Wolves offense is struggling in every area including just snapping the ball.

10-0 SCSU

Default Re: Wolves vs. Huskies

Chaka Kelly powers it in from five yards out for the TD. On the play a St. Cloud player rips off our TE helmet and it ends up twenty yards out of the endzone. Things getting chippy.

SCSU lead 10-7

10-7 at half

Wolves go for it on 4th and 2 near the SCSU goal line and just miss a TD. The hold the Huskies to a three and out and field the punt at the SCSU 42. Next play, 42 yard TD pass to Larson. Wolves take the lead 14-13 just before the end of the 3rd quarter. SCSU will have the wind at their back in the 4th quarter.

Our color commentary guy doesnt sound like he has watched much football before...

Going against the wind the Wolves play calling has been depressing...trying to run the ball to kill clock when the running game hasnt been there. Now Huskies hit a big TD pass. SCSU goes for the two point conversion and fails, 19-14 Huskies with just under five minutes to go...

Ballgame

Wolves win streak against the Huskies ends...what a disgusting two weeks.

WTH is wrong?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fan1 View Post
    WTH is wrong?!!
    I mean, I will catch heat, as I should. When i did preseason predicting i said 9-2, which i even stated were lofty, unreasonable expectations. I continue to he unrealistic with those expectations. Our defense is fine, once again, a big play killed us

On offense especially, our top players our very young...but as a fan base the patience is running out. Like I said, with all that is coming and being given to this program there are no excuses...none.

Never forget that Dosch isnt a hire of Moon's and so far, his hires have been great and produced.

I like Dosch a lot, but to whom much is given, much is expected

Damn. Had the wolves at home