Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

  1. #1

    Default Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Any thoughts on this one from people who have seen Seton Hill? I was impressed with our team's response last week at Millersville. Hopefully they keep it going this week.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    62-10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Power
    30801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    Any thoughts on this one from people who have seen Seton Hill? I was impressed with our team's response last week at Millersville. Hopefully they keep it going this week.
    Big lead early and coast from there. SHU is in serious jeopardy of having an 0-11 season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,164
    Rep Power
    20696

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    Big lead early and coast from there. SHU is in serious jeopardy of having an 0-11 season.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have experience in this area.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    5130

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror Child View Post
    They have experience in this area.
    Especially if they keep dancing on the sidelines in the 3rd quarter...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    Especially if they keep dancing on the sidelines in the 3rd quarter...

    Slippery Rock won't be giving them a reason to dance by then. This will be a first round knockout. Total mismatch.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    Any thoughts on this one from people who have seen Seton Hill? I was impressed with our team's response last week at Millersville. Hopefully they keep it going this week.
    Millersville maybe the worst football team in the PSAC, so do not get too excited. Seton Hill is bad as well, but they have some athletes that can make big plays; Millersville did not! You can only win a few games with 3rd stringers starting; ROCK needs to get some of the injured back and soon!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Houston, PA
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    17
    Rep Power
    332

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Look at 2015 , a 12-2 SRU team stumbled over SHU... this is not that SRU and SHU is always about the same..... I would be very cautious if I was SRU fans with this one.
    @zsimpson_d2

  9. #9

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Simpson View Post
    Look at 2015 , a 12-2 SRU team stumbled over SHU... this is not that SRU and SHU is always about the same..... I would be very cautious if I was SRU fans with this one.
    Lou Holtz would say forget the record. Forget the losing streak. Forget the morale of a team that's lost almost 20 straight. Forget about the coach walking the Green Mile. He'd say that's as dangerous of a team as he's seen. Loaded at every position.

    Then, of course, his Irish would win by 50.

  10. Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    If I was the Rock I would be worried about already playing 3 qb's in 3 games. And the RB from Delaware being hurt already. If he's resting up, I wouldn't play him until IUP. Maybe set the Boro up the week after not having to play a run threat vs. SRU. If he survives IUP. I would probably only play him IUP, BORO, Cal...and the gannon as the last west game...since its last.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Simpson View Post
    Look at 2015 , a 12-2 SRU team stumbled over SHU... this is not that SRU and SHU is always about the same..... I would be very cautious if I was SRU fans with this one.
    exactly!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    If I was the Rock I would be worried about already playing 3 qb's in 3 games. And the RB from Delaware being hurt already. If he's resting up, I wouldn't play him until IUP. Maybe set the Boro up the week after not having to play a run threat vs. SRU. If he survives IUP. I would probably only play him IUP, BORO, Cal...and the gannon as the last west game...since its last.
    He is injured but will return sometime this year. However starting DL Clark and starting Safety Sample are done for year.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Seton Hill at Slippery Rock

    Quote Originally Posted by SRU 88 View Post
    He is injured but will return sometime this year. However starting DL Clark and starting Safety Sample are done for year.
    What about QB1 ? ACL?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •