Thread: Saturday weather!!

Default Saturday weather!!

Looks like most of Arkansas has a good chance of rain on Saturday!! Will games get in?? Multiple delays?? Those that do, ball security will be extra key!!

Default Re: Saturday weather!!

No doubt about it. Im ready for some football weather.

That's unfortunate. With it being family day, plus SAU's early season success, plus the Razorbacks suck, I was thinking we had an outside chance of breaking the attendance record of 7,001 (which I assume is the record; I don't know of any game that had more), but it won't happen if it rains. Last year's family day had 6,735 people, though that was against Harding and they travel well. NWOSU is a bit further away.
    We are the blue and gold....

It's supposed to pour I think for the HSU-SWOSU game, hopefully the thunder and lightning stays away at least.

Quote Originally Posted by pathos View Post
    That's unfortunate. With it being family day, plus SAU's early season success, plus the Razorbacks suck, I was thinking we had an outside chance of breaking the attendance record of 7,001 (which I assume is the record; I don't know of any game that had more), but it won't happen if it rains. Last year's family day had 6,735 people, though that was against Harding and they travel well. NWOSU is a bit further away.
    They officially announced family day activities will now be October 6tg vs snu! Initially thought they would get it in as the weather “didn’t look that bad”