Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PG Artcile on IUP

Contribute to D2

Default PG Artcile on IUP

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/h...s/201809190026
    " ... Lenny Williams, a Sto-Rox grad and easily one of the best Division II quarterbacks in the nation ..." How about them apples,huh?

Default Re: PG Artcile on IUP

Here we go ... lol.

And today's topic is, ....

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Here we go ... lol.

And today's topic is, ....
    Hhahaha. I hope Homer gets on the PG article and responds to it in the comment section so all readers of the PG and those not the D2 board can be set straight.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPMonk View Post
    Hhahaha. I hope Homer gets on the PG article and responds to it in the comment section so all readers of the PG and those not the D2 board can be set straight.
    I'd have to assume a Letter to the Editor is already in the works. It will break down and detail the true poser that Lenny is on the football field. His stats and record ... all a product of the system.

I heard the Orrstown Independent is coming out with a longform on Brycen Mussina next week.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPMonk View Post
    http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/h...s/201809190026
    " ... Lenny Williams, a Sto-Rox grad and easily one of the best Division II quarterbacks in the nation ..." How about them apples,huh?
    Nobody have ever denied Lenny abilities and game management skills, he's the reason for your seasons. Those running back numbers are not impressive at all.

I'd have to assume a Letter to the Editor is already in the works. It will break down and detail the true poser that Lenny is on the football field. His stats and record ... all a product of the system.
    Remember last year ... it's all about "LENNYS LEGGSSS" lol

3... 2... 1...

Everything said in that Article about Lenny is absolutely correct. He just isn’t the best Qb in the PSAC. That would be Mr. Noah Mitchell

Nice article. I've wondered about keeping all of the running backs happy, but I haven't seen a single instance of there being an issue between them. It seems like a pretty close group of kids that push and support each other. Nice mention of the O-line too. Those guys are just mauling the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Everything said in that Article about Lenny is absolutely correct. He just isn’t the best Qb in the PSAC. That would be Mr. Noah Mitchell
    No. Won't take the bait. (Is this reply taking the bait?) No. Won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
    No. Won't take the bait. (Is this reply taking the bait?) No. Won't do it.
    It’s not bait you are just arguing for the sake of arguing if you think Lenny Williams can play the Qb position better than that kid. You saw it yourself dime after dime from the pocket as a PASSER

It’s not bait you are just arguing for the sake of arguing if you think Lenny Williams can play the Qb position better than that kid. You saw it yourself dime after dime from the pocket as a PASSER

Who gives a sh!t? IUP's offense doesn't use a pocket passer. Wonder how Dan Marino would've looked running the option.

Who gives a sh!t? IUP's offense doesn't use a pocket passer. Wonder how Dan Marino would've looked running the option.
    I wonder how IUP would’ve looked against UWF with a capable passer it goes both ways. Mariota ran a lot in the spread but would drop dimes consistently when needed to be, trace mcsorley, Stedham, Haskins etc all run read option with RPO but can win throwing if needed be. And Dan Marino would be a beast in your offense. Lenny doesn’t NEED to run the ball in your offense if we are being honest

Everyday I am amazed you guys have watched football all your life and seem to negate the fact that THROWING the football is the most important skill for the most important position in modern football. That is why they get the 100M dollar checks games are won and lost on the arm and decision making of your signal caller in big games. So yes Marino would be extremely successful in IUPs offense so dumb lol

Everyday I am amazed you guys have watched football all your life and seem to negate the fact that THROWING the football is the most important skill for the most important position in modern football. That is why they get the 100M dollar checks games are won and lost on the arm and decision making of your signal caller in big games. So yes Marino would be extremely successful in IUPs offense so dumb lol
    Lenoir Rhyne made it to the national championship running the triple option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Lenoir Rhyne made it to the national championship running the triple option.
    That is completely different than the spread ooption lol

Lenny has just enough arm to get the job done. I wouldn't trade him.

That is completely different than the spread ooption lol
    Yes but they made it to the championship without a deep passer. That was your point, right?

*Robert Stack voice* UPDATE:
    L-R averaged just 58.4 YPG passing in 2013 when they made the national championship game.
    Last edited by Fightingscot82; 09-19-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Who?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast