Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,112
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    20695

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Saw a "Cole Tracy for Heisman" sign on ESPN's Game Day before Army-Navy

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lancaster, PA, formerly of Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    18407

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    The Syracuse kicker Andre Szmyt won the Groza award.

  3. Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Pretty close stats wise. A former walk-on redshirt sophmore wins out over a D2 transfer grad student. Who's scouting out there?

    http://www.espn.com/college-football...491/cole-tracy
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...20/andre-szmyt

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,112
    Rep Power
    20695

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Quote Originally Posted by NE10Fan View Post
    Pretty close stats wise. A former walk-on redshirt sophmore wins out over a D2 transfer grad student. Who's scouting out there?

    http://www.espn.com/college-football...491/cole-tracy
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...20/andre-szmyt
    After Cole got All-SEC which was a no brainer, I started looking nationally for his shot at All-American. with Syracuse playing the likes of Western Michigan and Wagner, Szmyt got a lot more PAT's and points which catches voters' eyes.

  5. Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Horror Child View Post
    After Cole got All-SEC which was a no brainer, I started looking nationally for his shot at All-American. with Syracuse playing the likes of Western Michigan and Wagner, Szmyt got a lot more PAT's and points which catches voters' eyes.
    Home field is a dome with field turf and 15,000 fans, with nobody watching on ESPN3.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,112
    Rep Power
    20695

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    2nd Team Sporting News All American

  7. Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Going to the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, on Jan. 26.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lancaster, PA, formerly of Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    18407

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Quote Originally Posted by NE10Fan View Post
    Going to the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, on Jan. 26.
    That’s pretty cool, hope it’s a good time.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lancaster, PA, formerly of Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    18407

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    LSU plays UCF at 1 today in the Fiesta Bowl.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lalaland
    Posts
    10,112
    Rep Power
    20695

    Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    Cole Tracy a 'Tiger for life,' he says, after smashing LSU, NCAA records in Fiesta Bowl

    Cool that former Assumption coach Bob Chesney was at the Fiesta Bowl.

  11. Default Re: Cole Tracy at LSU updates

    It was tough to lose those guys going into 2018.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •