Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Antonio Brown No Show

  1. #1

    Default Antonio Brown No Show

    You guys gonna rag on AB too? lol

  2. #2

    Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    You guys gonna rag on AB too? lol
    Whole team is a circus ... and Tomlin is the ringmaster.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    56324

    Default Antonio Brown No Show

    Told you weeks ago, Homer. You don’t win championships with guys like that.

    You keep coming on here acting like you are preaching. Steelers are a circus. Have been for the last 3-5 years. They brought all this on themselves.

    Could have rid themselves of the Bell headache in January. They knew he would never accept a contract in Pittsburgh. They knew what Antonio Brown was like. They chose to give him big money.

    You don’t win with guys like that. You know how I know? Because they haven’t. And they won’t. 3 playoff wins in 8 years. They wasted the best years of a Hall of Fame quarterback. That’s on a lot of people. Tomlin for not reigning these guys in. Kevin Colbert for failing to draft enough talent on defense. The Rooney’s for allowing the employees become bigger than the company. They’re all at fault.

    You reap what you sow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP24 View Post
    Told you weeks ago, Homer. You don’t win championships with guys like that.

    You keep coming on here acting like you are preaching. Steelers are a circus. Have been for the last 3-5 years. They brought all this on themselves.

    Could have rid themselves of the Bell headache in January. They knew he would never accept a contract in Pittsburgh. They knew what Antonio Brown was like. They chose to give him big money.

    You don’t win with guys like that. You know how I know? Because they haven’t. And they won’t. 3 playoff wins in 8 years. They wasted the best years of a Hall of Fame quarterback. That’s on a lot of people. Tomlin for not reigning these guys in. Kevin Colbert for failing to draft enough talent on defense. The Rooney’s for allowing the employees become bigger than the company. They’re all at fault.

    You reap what you sow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AB to the browns to reunite with Todd Haley and Baker gunslinger mayfield turn into the man of the league

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,971
    Rep Power
    56324

    Default Antonio Brown No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    AB to the browns to reunite with Todd Haley and Baker gunslinger mayfield turn into the man of the league

    If I were you, I would not want that diva on my team.

    Just got rid of one problem in Josh Gordon. I wouldn’t acquire a replacement.

    Again... You don’t win championships with guys like that.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    AB is a pure diva.

    Putting with with a retread QB like you have up there now (Tyrod) and then eventually a rookie (Baker) would spell utter disaster.

    He'd blow a gasket within two games.

  7. Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    Lev Bell wants paid and wants to smoke weed, it’s really as simple as that. AB has some serious issues. Confronting a very respected reporter and repeatedly screaming “you a racist” just because the guy tweeted that you limped off the field during a training camp practice is not the action of a mentally stable human being. I think he’s so engrossed in social media that he doesn’t really know how to deal with people in the real world. I don’t know what you do at this point after you’ve let him run amok for so long. It’s going to be an interesting season for the talk radio shows for sure.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    19,518
    Rep Power
    70284

    Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    Lev Bell wants paid and wants to smoke weed, it’s really as simple as that. AB has some serious issues. Confronting a very respected reporter and repeatedly screaming “you a racist” just because the guy tweeted that you limped off the field during a training camp practice is not the action of a mentally stable human being. I think he’s so engrossed in social media that he doesn’t really know how to deal with people in the real world. I don’t know what you do at this point after you’ve let him run amok for so long. It’s going to be an interesting season for the talk radio shows for sure.
    Great post. Both have over-inflated opinions of themselves. Both use social media to feed their own mania. You throw in the other off-field circus acts of Blount, Bryant, and Haley...plus several years ago you had a similar situation with Mendenhall. I think its perfectly reasonable to pin it on Tomlin. Play hands-off player personnel management then employ a "don't ask, don't tell" attitude when the press asks about off-field issues leads to an unfocused team. I don't think all players are focused on the plan for winning the current game.

  9. Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    lots of distractions in Pittsburgh.

    i saw an interview of decastro and you can tell he was fed up and was clearly biting his tongue about the who situation....

    3 playoff wins in 7 years is terrible for a team that has as much talent as they do.

    they need a serious defensive turn around. they've tried to bring in defensive guys but the jobs just not getting done... as of right now artie burns is a BUST

    how can you expect to win if you give up 42 points?

  10. Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    Lev Bell looks to have put on some serious lbs in his time away. I know these guys are young and genetically blessed and can hit that switch to get themselves in shape pretty quickly, but that doesn’t look like a guy all that interested in playing football. His rap career may be beginning in earnest sooner than we think.

  11. Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    they'll find a replacement for bell... whether thats conner or someone else.

  12. Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    of course in tomlin's weekly press conference he wouldnt give a real answer in regards to AB.... Typical

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    19,518
    Rep Power
    70284

    Default Re: Antonio Brown No Show

    He's very hands off with social media and while I get that attitude it's only allowed this problem to fester. He has suspended guys for saying or doing less. I would have been satisfied with AB being suspended for the first half of the next game. He may be benched and we don't know it yet. Just isn't a good look.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •