Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Pueblo rides into East Texas

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,816
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    425119

    Default Pueblo rides into East Texas

    What do y'all think? Commerce D been stout and is still improving. Offense for us has been a bit of a struggle, but been good enough. You bringing enogh game to the Champs House this weekend? Also, anyone making the LONG trip let me know and I will treat ya pre game with my internationally recognized Texas Brisket I am an international guru of BBQ, in case you didnt know. I only ask a reciprocal feed next year when I come to your house. All are welcome.

  2. Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    What do y'all think? Commerce D been stout and is still improving. Offense for us has been a bit of a struggle, but been good enough. You bringing enogh game to the Champs House this weekend? Also, anyone making the LONG trip let me know and I will treat ya pre game with my internationally recognized Texas Brisket I am an international guru of BBQ, in case you didnt know. I only ask a reciprocal feed next year when I come to your house. All are welcome.
    l predict that the CSUP RB’s will play and fight like a caged animal. After they lost last year they went on a deep run. PEUBLO WINS IN A DOGFIGHT

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    3000

    Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
    l predict that the CSUP RB’s will play and fight like a caged animal. After they lost last year they went on a deep run. PEUBLO WINS IN A DOGFIGHT
    Now I know he is drunk! With 90% chance of RAIN and 7 Fumbles in 3 games, no wonder he says Pueblo is gonna win in a dog fight. They cant hold onto the ball in dry weather. Imagine what happens when the ball is wet against the defending National Champions! Pueblo is a dry weather team. I don't recall them playing in a rainstorm!

  4. Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    And then there's also the dreaded shotgun in the rain too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    11076

    Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Now I know he is drunk! With 90% chance of RAIN and 7 Fumbles in 3 games, no wonder he says Pueblo is gonna win in a dog fight. They cant hold onto the ball in dry weather. Imagine what happens when the ball is wet against the defending National Champions! Pueblo is a dry weather team. I don't recall them playing in a rainstorm!
    The rain may or may not give problems. On the other hand, Pueblo doesn't handle lightning delays on the road worth a hoot, as exemplified by Fort Lewis in 14 and Mines in 16.
    Sprinkles are for winners!

  6. #6

    Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by GWolf View Post
    The rain may or may not give problems. On the other hand, Pueblo doesn't handle lightning delays on the road worth a hoot, as exemplified by Fort Lewis in 14 and Mines in 16.
    Plus remember, "Don't mess with Texas" or something.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    11076

    Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Plus remember, "Don't mess with Texas" or something.
    All our exes live in Texas: Hughes, Wilkinson, , , , , , , ,
    Sprinkles are for winners!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Commerce, America
    Posts
    1,816
    Rep Power
    425119

    Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Commerce weather update: Most of the rain should be over by Sat morning, with occasional scattered thunderstorms still possible Sat night. Hopefully it will be clear for the game.

  9. Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by GWolf View Post
    The rain may or may not give problems. On the other hand, Pueblo doesn't handle lightning delays on the road worth a hoot, as exemplified by Fort Lewis in 14 and Mines in 16.
    Maybe if all the players on the team with dreds sit at the front of the bus and humm BLAME IT ON THE RAIN from Milli Vanilli, they’ll have a prayer..

  10. Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
    l predict that the CSUP RB’s will play and fight like a caged animal. After they lost last year they went on a deep run. PEUBLO WINS IN A DOGFIGHT
    gosh, I was right again..

  11. Default Re: Pueblo rides into East Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Now I know he is drunk! With 90% chance of RAIN and 7 Fumbles in 3 games, no wonder he says Pueblo is gonna win in a dog fight. They cant hold onto the ball in dry weather. Imagine what happens when the ball is wet against the defending National Champions! Pueblo is a dry weather team. I don't recall them playing in a rainstorm!
    See you can’t even gauge the heartbeat of your own football program...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •