Thread: Finally!

Default Finally!

Most of you know about the health problems I've faced the last couple of years. Well, that has kept me home a lot and forced me to follow Shepherd only through the radio and webcast.

Well, unless it is raining, that streak should end on Saturday. I plan on being in Institute to watch Shepherd play WV State. Rain should be the only concern since I have medical equipment that needs to remain dry.

Come by and say hello to the Ram fan with the southern accent.

Default Re: Finally!

The current PSAC delivers a happy thumbs-up to your future PSAC butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Tough View Post
    Most of you know about the health problems I've faced the last couple of years. Well, that has kept me home a lot and forced me to follow Shepherd only through the radio and webcast.

Well, unless it is raining, that streak should end on Saturday. I plan on being in Institute to watch Shepherd play WV State. Rain should be the only concern since I have medical equipment that needs to remain dry.

Come by and say hello to the Ram fan with the southern accent.
    Give em Hell RT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Give em Hell RT!!
    Glad to have you back...best of luck to you RT.

Serious question. It may rain tomorrow. I have to keep my medical equipment dry, and I can wear a poncho. But I also need to carry in equipment to be used in an emergency. I usually just have it in a backpack, but I'm not sure how water proof it is. Do you all think it would be okay to wrap my backpack in a trash bag?

Also, if anyone wants to say hello, I will be wearing a white Shepherd Alumni hat and a black Tug Valley shirt. Those are my two alma maters, if you will. So, I like to represent them when possible.

You might try getting there a little early & talk to the State stadium folks to see if they would have a covered standing room spot or a place you could open a golf umbrella if it does get bad.
    Heck just tell them you are the backup play x play announcer!

Good Luck & go Rams!