Thread: Streaming Games in the NE10

Contribute to D2

Default Streaming Games in the NE10

I just recently started streaming my TV content using the Internet and a Roku. I was able to find and install several "League" streaming apps. NESCAC, MASCAC and PSAC all have posted content to watch previous weeks games in many sports.
    I have not found anything for the NE10. It's almost impossible to find any games, even directly on the computer\web. The Pack Network that use to have NE10 games, seems to have been shutdown.

Does anyone know if the league is going to come up with something? I did see there is a new communications person just hired, but not sure this is part of his job description.
    Seems like they are missing out on the opportunity to be seen.

Default Re: Streaming Games in the NE10

Quote Originally Posted by NE10Fan View Post
    I just recently started streaming my TV content using the Internet and a Roku. I was able to find and install several "League" streaming apps. NESCAC, MASCAC and PSAC all have posted content to watch previous weeks games in many sports.
    I have not found anything for the NE10. It's almost impossible to find any games, even directly on the computer\web. The Pack Network that use to have NE10 games, seems to have been shutdown.

Does anyone know if the league is going to come up with something? I did see there is a new communications person just hired, but not sure this is part of his job description.
    I think the conference is working on something. I’ve watched bits and pieces of NE10 games so far this season, and NE10 broadcasts now have an “NE10 Now” branding on top of the screen. It may be a sign of what’s to come.

I believe New Haven has an app called the Charger Sports Network.

The NE10 has this site:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ne10/

I don't think it covers every school's events, but it also links out to each school's video site. It looks like all NE10 teams now use the same video service.

They also posted a job for an assistant commissioner for Strategic Communications, which includes duties such as developing the NE10 Now site:

https://ncaamarket.ncaa.org/jobs/114...communications

Anyone around here qualified?

Thanks, I'll send them my resume...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NE10Fan View Post

There are links for the games streaming on each of the school's websites. Only LIU Post charges for the games. Everyone else is free and the quality has gotten better over the years.