Harding dropped from 7 to 21
    Ouachita now #14
    Sau now #25!!

Default Re: New poll

Quote Originally Posted by bandguy11 View Post
    Ouachita now #14
    Sau now #25!!
    SAU may be better than #25, but I like it for now. I still think Harding is better than Ouachita. I think Ouachita is on a hot streak. They should be on cruise control till Oct 6, going to be a tough game at Harding.

Yeah I don’t think Harding should have dropped that much. I think Harding, OBU and SAU should all be ranked in the 15-20 range.

Quote Originally Posted by OBUGrad View Post
    Yeah I don’t think Harding should have dropped that much. I think Harding, OBU and SAU should all be ranked in the 15-20 range.
    Great, great, great comment. 100% agree.

I disagree, I'm not sold on their QB in that offense. Definitely a downgrade from last years QB.
    Last edited by Finishempty Fred; 09-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.

SAU seems like the team to beat right now. Should have been ranked higher after knocking off Harding. Will be interesting to see if they stay consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    SAU seems like the team to beat right now. Will be interesting to see if they stay consistent.
    Couldn’t be truer!! Consistency has been our downfall!! But what happened to southeastern!!?? Losing to “the other Baptist” team??!!

Couldn’t be truer!! Consistency has been our downfall!! But what happened to southeastern!!?? Losing to “the other Baptist” team??!!
    Oklahoma happened to SE

It’ll be interesting to see how SAU plays at swosu!! Historically a decent game, should be a blowout but how does SAU play on the road!! Granted I know they just won a road game!! But the do tend to “overlook” some teams!! Just look at last years nwosu game!!

That is the one fear with SAU. Consistency. It seems like every year they drop 1 or 2 they should win.

That is the one fear with SAU. Consistency. It seems like every year they drop 1 or 2 they should win.
    That is usually because of overlooking a team, or injury or a little bit of everything. Very anxious for the rest of the year. FYI OBU field looked good on Saturday! First time in a while!

12. Default Re: New poll

Ouachita now #14
    Sau now #25!!
    SAU deserves better than 25 right now.

Congratulations to the Muleriders for cracking the top 25! The more GAC representation in the polls the better