Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Default Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Who is the best Qb in the PSAC so far?

Sr. Lenny Williams Stats- 334 yds,6 Tds, 167/g/ 180.1 efficiency 68.3 Completion pct.
    Rs Jr. AJ Long- 484 yds,5 Tds, 242/g/188.7 Efficiency 65.1 Completion pct
    Fr. Noah Mitchell-747 yds, 5 Tds/ 373.5/g, 142 Efficiency 142 63.4 completion Pct.

Ship and KU qb having good years as well.

Default Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post

Sr. Lenny Williams Stats- 334 yds,6 Tds, 167/g/ 180.1 efficiency 68.3 Completion pct.
    Fr. Noah Mitchell-747 yds, 5 Tds/ 373.5/g, 142 Efficiency 142 63.4 completion Pct.

Don't forget these two guys

Ryan Barabe (SHU) 612 yds 5 tds Effic. 135.5
    Collin Shank (MILL) 581 yds 2 tds Effic. 121.8

3. Default Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

You know the answer is Lenny, Homer. While you seem to feel that all he does is toss bubble screens and drop snaps---most folks are coherent enough to see the real story. He is a stellar QB who was leading the entire NATION of D-II football in passing efficiency in 2016 at the time of his injury. Last year he put up 31 TDs to only 10 INTs. He has already led IUP to three consecutive postseason appearances. He is indeed one of the front-runners for the Harlon Hill trophy and he is easily the best QB in the PSAC.

-

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    You know the answer is Lenny, Homer. While you seem to feel that all he does is toss bubble screens and drop snaps---most folks are coherent enough to see the real story. He is a stellar QB who was leading the entire NATION of D-II football in passing efficiency in 2016 at the time of his injury. Last year he put up 31 TDs to only 10 INTs. He has already led IUP to three consecutive postseason appearances. He is indeed one of the front-runners for the Harlon Hill trophy and he is easily the best QB in the PSAC.

-
    Lies we have seen IUP need to win with Lenny Williams arm and come short time and time again. He is a good game manager and can hit Play action home runs with the best of em. But when IUP needs him to be a real Qb and win games with his arm. Well we seen Assumption and West Florida last year. Best QB my @$$

Lies we have seen IUP need to win with Lenny Williams arm and come short time and time again. He is a good game manager and can hit Play action home runs with the best of em. But when IUP needs him to be a real Qb and win games with his arm. Well we seen Assumption and West Florida last year. Best QB my @$$
    I'd vote for you, Homer.

Your Lenny obsession is getting scary.

Serious #man-crush

#0-2

last two playoff games for the best Qb on his home turf.

13-23 103 yards 1 TD and 3 ints.....

9-18 83 yards 1 Td 1 int......

That efficiency rating tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I'd vote for you, Homer.

Your Lenny obsession is getting scary.

Serious #man-crush

#0-2
    I make an post about harlon hill candidates mentioning OTHER QBs (not Lenny individually) who are better IUP fan comes here and defends Lenny I say something about it. Im obsessed. Great Logic lol

I make an post about harlon hill candidates mentioning OTHER QBs (not Lenny individually) who are better IUP fan comes here and defends Lenny I say something about it. Im obsessed. Great Logic lol
    Right because most Heisman-type awards are given out after Week 2

Right because most Heisman-type awards are given out after Week 2
    They arent but they are definitely analyzed and talked about even before the season starts.

They arent but they are definitely analyzed and talked about even before the season starts.
    Now what you can talk about already is the postseason and conference races.

What happened to the SRU roster 48 hours ago potentially really changes the West race.

As for your Harlon Hill race ... Lenny has only played 6 quarters compared to 8 for the others. Thankfully Tort isn't a stat padder.

What happened to the SRU roster 48 hours ago potentially really changes the West race.

As for your Harlon Hill race ... Lenny has only played 6 quarters compared to 8 for the others. Thankfully Tort isn't a stat padder.
    What happened to SRU 48 hours ago? jus sayin

Lenny called me and said he really appreciated the free rent in Homer’s head.

I know how that feels considering I live rent free in a few minds on the OT.

Cal has a freshman Qb who has played ODU and KU on the road and is second in the nation in passing yardage. Future is bright. Dunn needs to spend on transfers fill in the holes with local guys who want to walk on stick to the formula

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    Lenny called me and said he really appreciated the free rent in Homer’s head.

I know how that feels considering I live rent free in a few minds on the OT.
    Now if he would switch to RB id give him a chance. Cuz he doesnt win with his arm no matter how much you guys deflect the stats I posted earlier. Numbers dont lie. fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawkin View Post
    What happened to SRU 48 hours ago? jus sayin
    QB gone (knee)
    RB from DE shoulder ... arm in sling.
    Top DL hurt

Rough day

Quote Originally Posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    and he is easily the best QB in the PSAC.

-
    You lose me with your hyperbole. I have him as one of my QBs on my D2 fantasy football team, so I’m no hater. But I don’t know that I would say he is “easily” the best in the PSAC.

Quote Originally Posted by shiplb54 View Post
    You lose me with your hyperbole. I have him as one of my QBs on my D2 fantasy football team, so I’m no hater. But I don’t know that I would say he is “easily” the best in the PSAC.
    And, in many cases the best fantasy players play on terrible teams. Stats are what they are, ...

Which PSAC QB would you least like to play against ... that may better answer the question. Wins and losses. Nothing else matters (except in fantasy and individual awards).

It takes 11 guys to move the ball. Not just one.

Now if he would switch to RB id give him a chance. Cuz he doesnt win with his arm no matter how much you guys deflect the stats I posted earlier. Numbers dont lie. fans do.
    He just wins every game in the PSAC.

And, in many cases the best fantasy players play on terrible teams. Stats are what they are, ...

Which PSAC QB would you least like to play against ... that may better answer the question. Wins and losses. Nothing else matters (except in fantasy and individual awards).

It takes 11 guys to move the ball. Not just one.
    Yeah and what would IUP's wins and losses look like if they didn't have a Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse situation in the backfield?

QB gone (knee)
    RB from DE shoulder ... arm in sling.
    Top DL hurt

Rough day
    All this, and I've got think the vibe is pretty darn low after what Lutz did at the end of Saturday's game.

This season, I don't think the answer to that question is going to equate a Harlon Hill contender. And yes, the answer is Lenny.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast