Thread: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Contribute to D2

Default We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Where did they get these officials?

Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Where did they get these officials?

I'm told they're middle school rejects.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    That would explain the mechanics being so bad for most plays.

4. Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    What RMAC program is #1 in penalties?? ?

5. Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Both CSU Pueblo and Mines had 6 this past weekend

I attended the game and the most telling thing wasn't the number of calls but the number of non-calls. The one that set Wristen off was totally blatant, with a Mines DB nearly pulling the Pueblo receiver's jersey off holding him.
    Sprinkles are for winners!

Quote Originally Posted by GWolf View Post
    I attended the game and the most telling thing wasn't the number of calls but the number of non-calls. The one that set Wristen off was totally blatant, with a Mines DB nearly pulling the Pueblo receiver's jersey off holding him.
    If that was true, I do believe that would have been brought up a long time ago. Or maybe they were making up for the two push offs by the Pueblo receivers that they got Mines for pass interference.

I don't believe you guys have it that bad. You know it's bad when your announcers see a missed call that should have gone against your team :)

9. Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Rooting for your home team is just like politics in America. You never admit your side is wrong even if there's evidence to prove they are, so most homer announcers will look the other way of one if one of their own did something wrong. MAGA! Make Announcers (and Officials) Great Again!

10. Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Quote Originally Posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    Rooting for your home team is just like politics in America. You never admit your side is wrong even if there's evidence to prove they are, so most homer announcers will look the other way of one if one of their own did something wrong. MAGA! Make Announcers (and Officials) Great Again!
    OK... now we’re crying about the bias announcers???? I don’t get it, last year you people were crying about the sports writer (Cervi) for the Pueblo newspaper. Next they’ll blame the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
    OK... now we’re crying about the bias announcers???? I don’t get it, last year you people were crying about the sports writer (Cervi) for the Pueblo newspaper. Next they’ll blame the parents.
    What did Joe write that people objected?

12. Default Re: We wont talk about the officiating in the RMAC!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    What did Joe write that people objected?
    Hey Brandon your site is pretty cool. Sometimes I laugh so hard my stomach aches. Anyway these Pueblo fans cry about EVERYTHING.... I guess the expectations are so high every season they can’t handle a conference loss. I personally liked Cervi’s articles and miss them this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk in la junta View Post
    Hey Brandon your site is pretty cool. Sometimes I laugh so hard my stomach aches. Anyway these Pueblo fans cry about EVERYTHING.... I guess the expectations are so high every season they can’t handle a conference loss. I personally liked Cervi’s articles and miss them this season.
    There are some that whine quite a bit. However, they should be embarrassed that the talent they put on the field can't go undefeated in conference play for the last few years. I can't say I miss Cervi's articles, an RMAC blogger would be more appreciated. I would do it were I not on the road so much.

Wow! That umpire at Pueblo/Highlands threw 8 flags all by himself. Thru the first 5 games a total of 6 flags by the umpire. This guy was a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    Wow! That umpire at Pueblo/Highlands threw 8 flags all by himself. Thru the first 5 games a total of 6 flags by the umpire. This guy was a joke!
    What about the "incomplete pass" after the guy ran 3 yards with the ball?

3 yards is a bit biased, great hit by Sears but I don't think the receiver had possession of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    3 yards is a bit biased, great hit by Sears but I don't think the receiver had possession of the ball.
    What? Were you at the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    What? Were you at the game?
    You're aware every game is also streamed for free yes? Hate when D2 schools try to charge for games, the RMAC did a smart thing with that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonium View Post
    You're aware every game is also streamed for free yes? Hate when D2 schools try to charge for games, the RMAC did a smart thing with that deal.
    I was at the game. Hit happened directly in front of me. Plus it was the Hit of the Game which got it about 10 replays up on the sweet video board (thanks Rams) and it sure looked like a catch and a fumble to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnequaFats View Post
    I was at the game. Hit happened directly in front of me. Plus it was the Hit of the Game which got it about 10 replays up on the sweet video board (thanks Rams) and it sure looked like a catch and a fumble to me.
    Thanks Rams indeed, plus not like they need it for any highlights this season. (I know they have a new screen, just a little jab to FoCo)

Agree to disagree, looked to me as if he caught it, turned, and got popped pretty quickly. Many of the penalties called were justified it appeared, not surprising as the Pack's focus the entire first half appeared to be elsewhere. Missed assignments, overthrown passes, dropped int by Darius, dropped TD by Nick Williams.

Second half looked more like what they'll need to bring next week. Emotions in check and DYJ.