Games for Saturday, Sept. 15
    Concordia-St. Paul at Minnesota State-Mankato
    Northern State at Minnesota State-Moorhead
    Mary at Minot State
    Minnesota-Crookston at Bemidji State
    Augustana at Wayne State
    Southwest Minnesota State at Sioux Falls
    Winona State at Upper Iowa

2. Default Re: NSIC Scores and Standings (9/8)

Duluth clicking on offense, with John Larson throwing a career-high 5 touchdowns against Minnesota State-Moorhead. Duluth has outscored the opposition 109-10 in the opening two games. Defense has been great, but we expected that. Big game Thursday vs. St. Cloud Sate.

Default Re: NSIC Scores and Standings (9/8)

Quote Originally Posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
    Duluth clicking on offense, with John Larson throwing a career-high 5 touchdowns against Minnesota State-Moorhead. Duluth has outscored the opposition 109-10 in the opening two games. Defense has been great, but we expected that. Big game Thursday vs. St. Cloud Sate.
    I know the Huskies are 2-0 including a come-from-behind home win over Mary (who lost 66-0 in their home-opener yesterday), but it won't be a big game (nice of you to say though). Bulldogs will roll by 30.

I'm interested to see CSP vs. MSU Saturday. The Bears are apparently playing well.
    The Augustana vs. WSC game should also be interesting this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
    I know the Huskies are 2-0 including a come-from-behind home win over Mary (who lost 66-0 in their home-opener yesterday), but it won't be a big game (nice of you to say though). Bulldogs will roll by 30.
    It's a big game, but that doesn't mean it will be a good game. SC has had two very slow starts against two poor teams. They could be down 30 by halftime if that happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by StateU View Post
    It's a big game, but that doesn't mean it will be a good game. SC has had two very slow starts against two poor teams. They could be down 30 by halftime if that happens again.
    The Huskies could get it together and give the Dogs a game. The Dogs have not played an upper division team so far, but have dominated. The Huskies, as you say, have gotten off to slow starts. The Huskies won't be down 30 at half, but will struggle against the UMD defense. I don't think this years match-up will be as competitive as some have been in the past. In my uninformed opinion, Dogs 37-Huskies 7.

I think WSC has 9 turnovers in 2 games.....a problem they have every single year

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
    Absolutely...only think Duluth needs to worry about is those South games and staying healthy for postseason. They wont give up 30 points to the North this year, minus any potential garbage time.

I'm intrigued by Concordia and Mankato, only because of what we have seen so far. Winona and Bemidji should roll, Minot and Mary will fight to see who is worse. Nothing is a given for my Wolves so though I think they win, I'm nervous for Moorhead.

I'm willing to bet Augie and Wayne is a good one. You always get to know your travel partners (in other sports) well and no one likes to be the lesser for too long. Is Wayje building a little program momentum of their own to build on from last hoops season?

Happy travel partner weekend folks