Thread: Biggest two games in Gmac History

Blog Entries
    Contribute to D2

Default Biggest two games in Gmac History

It is a safe bet that Saturday could hold two of the biggest games in league history.

ODU plays Ashland
    Findley plays ferris state

With two wins a case could be made that they have as strong of a top tier as any league in the region.

As a person who follows the PSAC, I will be following these games very closely this Saturday and will be excited to see the outcomes.
    @zsimpson_d2

Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

That would be Findlay.. not Findley

3. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

These will definitely be two big games for the schools respectively, as well as, the conference overall. I’m not sure if ODU is at Ashland or the other way around? Findlay will be on the road to take on a tough Bulldog Team. Last year the Oilers had a tough time slowing down FSU’s QB. The defense will need to show up to have a chance in this one.

4. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

Ashland is @ ODU..

5. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

I don't foresee either GMAC over GLIAC this week. Kudos for the better GMAC scheduling very good OOC games. Right now the biggest win in GMAC history probably belongs to Findlay over Shepard.

6. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

Against my heart, I am going to have to agree with OhioD2. Ashland has been an achielles heal for ODU, and in my opinion Findlay doesn’t have a snowballs chance. I sure do hope I’m wrong on both accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by ODU_TRENCHES View Post
    Against my heart, I am going to have to agree with OhioD2. Ashland has been an achielles heal for ODU, and in my opinion Findlay doesn’t have a snowballs chance. I sure do hope I’m wrong on both accounts!
    as a ferris student, I am very nervous about this game, Ferris has a lot of question marks. Could be a top 5 team or could be a 20-25 team both teams had easy week 1 games. both teams will learn a lot

8. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

24-0 Ferris, 17-10 Ashland, both at half. Not looking good for the GMAC. Hopefully the panthers can get it going in the second half.

9. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

As I feared, Findlay once again just cannot stop Ferris’ offense. FSU was up 38-6 when I shut it off. Good news is that ODU was on top of Ashland from what I was hearing.

10. Default Re: Biggest two games in Gmac History

ODU wins, 24-17. Still not the greatest win in GMAC history (that still goes to Findlay in last year’s playoff beat down) but it is a quality win and props for going 2-0 against two strong teams. Hopefully coach Cummings and the rest of the crew can keep their feet on the ground and put forth their best effort each week. Very exciting! Tough loss for Findlay, but they still shouldn’t be considered an average team. They’re solid, had a rough night, and I’m sure they’ll recover nicely.

Congrats to ODU. Nice comeback win. Good luck to UF. Their offense is pretty good, but receivers have to catch the ball better and help out the QB, especially if you're running RPOs. Not sure what the GMAC looks like but I"m sure both will be in the playoff hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ODU_TRENCHES View Post
    ODU wins, 24-17. Still not the greatest win in GMAC history (that still goes to Findlay in last year’s playoff beat down) but it is a quality win and props for going 2-0 against two strong teams. Hopefully coach Cummings and the rest of the crew can keep their feet on the ground and put forth their best effort each week. Very exciting! Tough loss for Findlay, but they still shouldn’t be considered an average team. They’re solid, had a rough night, and I’m sure they’ll recover nicely.
    Congrats to the Panthers!!!