Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peckenpaugh v. Sancomb?

Default Re: Peckenpaugh v. Sancomb?

Quote Originally Posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    Well these numbers may have to be adjusted. After 12 games for both teams CALU at 5-7 seems to moving in the right direction winning games they should and playing competitive ball against superior teams. PEGRAM has been everything SANCOMB could have hoped for and freshmen MACADAMS and COLLINS are #2&3 scorers each playing 35 plus minutes a game. WJU on the other hand is 1-11 with the only W being against PSU-SHENANGO which is in it's first season. They're scoring well enough, averaging 79 PPG but giving up 87 .
    After almost half a season, I'd say the VULCANS have a shot at .500 but would be really surprised if the CARDINALS make it to double digit wins. Time will tell.
    I thought that Sancomb did a good job not panicking after Gannon's surprising quick start. He stayed in the zone and made a few tweaks and held GU to less than a point per minute over the final 30. They are certainly not a terrific team, but certainly have a shot at 4th in the west, which would be a step forward for the program.

Default Re: Peckenpaugh v. Sancomb?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden89 View Post
    I thought that Sancomb did a good job not panicking after Gannon's surprising quick start. He stayed in the zone and made a few tweaks and held GU to less than a point per minute over the final 30. They are certainly not a terrific team, but certainly have a shot at 4th in the west, which would be a step forward for the program.
    Especially considering the team is made up of 1senior, 3 juniors (who haven't played) and the rest are freshman and sophomores.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123