Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Week #1 Scores

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,953
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    768053

    Default Week #1 Scores

    August 30
    Bemidji State 38, Northern State 17

    Campbell (FCS) 49, Chowan 26
    Charleston 35, West Virginia State 31

    Emporia State 34, Northeastern State 7

    #7 Ferris State 49, East Stroudsburg 17
    #9 Fort Hays State 20, #19 Central Missouri 16

    Glenville State 17, Virginia-Wise 7
    #14 Grand Valley State 30, #10 Indianapolis 7

    #10 Harding 41, Henderson State 17

    #4 Indiana (PA) 21, #16 Ashland 17
    Indiana State (FCS) 49, Quincy 0

    Michigan Tech 20, Truman State 10
    Minnesota-Duluth 49, Minot State 3
    #1 Minnesota State-Mankato 49, Southwest Minnesota State 13
    Minnesota State-Moorhead 34, Minnesota-Crookston 10
    Mississippi College 31, Clark Atlanta 30
    Missouri S&T 31, Eastern New Mexico 14

    Nebraska-Kearney 45, Missouri Southern State 0
    North Greenville 13, Tusculum 3
    #5 Northwest Missouri State 28, Missouri Western State 6

    Ohio Dominican 28, California (PA) 23
    Oklahoma Baptist 27, East Central 26 (OT)
    #25 Ouachita Baptist 29, Northwestern Oklahoma State 21

    Pace 23, Millersville 10
    #23 Pittsburg State 21, Central Oklahoma 7

    Saginaw Valley State 45, Alderson-Broaddus 7
    Samford (FCS) 66, Shorter 9
    #18 Sioux Falls 27, Concordia-St. Paul 21
    Southeastern Oklahoma State 35, Southern Nazarene 0
    Southern Arkansas 38, Arkansas Tech 0
    Southern Connecticut State 35, Gannon 31
    Southwestern Oklahoma State 49, Arkansas-Monticello 35
    St. Cloud State 14, Mary 13

    Tarleton State 44, Delta State 13
    #2 Texas A&M-Commerce 37, Texas A&M-Kingsville 36 (2OT)

    Urbana 21, West Liberty State 19

    Wagner (FCS) 40, Bowie State 23
    Washburn 27, Lindenwood 14
    Wayne State (MI) 31, Walsh 0
    #11 West Alabama 36, Lenoir-Rhyne 32
    West Chester 44, Bentley 6
    #3 West Florida 19, Carson-Newman 9
    Wingate 36, Johnson C. Smith 0
    #17 Winona State 41, Wayne State (NE) 28

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,087
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Quote Originally Posted by wscsuperfan View Post
    August 30
    Bemidji State 38, Northern State 17

    Campbell (FCS) 49, Chowan 26
    Charleston 35, West Virginia State 31

    Emporia State 34, Northeastern State 7

    #7 Ferris State 49, East Stroudsburg 17
    #9 Fort Hays State 20, #19 Central Missouri 16

    Glenville State 17, Virginia-Wise 7
    #14 Grand Valley State 30, #10 Indianapolis 7

    #10 Harding 41, Henderson State 17

    #4 Indiana (PA) 21, #16 Ashland 17
    Indiana State (FCS) 49, Quincy 0

    Michigan Tech 20, Truman State 10
    Minnesota-Duluth 49, Minot State 3
    #1 Minnesota State-Mankato 49, Southwest Minnesota State 13
    Minnesota State-Moorhead 34, Minnesota-Crookston 10
    Mississippi College 31, Clark Atlanta 30
    Missouri S&T 31, Eastern New Mexico 14

    Nebraska-Kearney 45, Missouri Southern State 0
    North Greenville 13, Tusculum 3
    #5 Northwest Missouri State 28, Missouri Western State 6

    Ohio Dominican 28, California (PA) 23
    Oklahoma Baptist 27, East Central 26 (OT)
    #25 Ouachita Baptist 29, Northwestern Oklahoma State 21

    Pace 23, Millersville 10
    #23 Pittsburg State 21, Central Oklahoma 7

    Saginaw Valley State 45, Alderson-Broaddus 7
    Samford (FCS) 66, Shorter 9
    #18 Sioux Falls 27, Concordia-St. Paul 21
    Southeastern Oklahoma State 35, Southern Nazarene 0
    Southern Arkansas 38, Arkansas Tech 0
    Southern Connecticut State 35, Gannon 31
    Southwestern Oklahoma State 49, Arkansas-Monticello 35
    St. Cloud State 14, Mary 13

    Tarleton State 44, Delta State 13
    #2 Texas A&M-Commerce 37, Texas A&M-Kingsville 36 (2OT)

    Urbana 21, West Liberty State 19

    Wagner (FCS) 40, Bowie State 23
    Washburn 27, Lindenwood 14
    Wayne State (MI) 31, Walsh 0
    #11 West Alabama 36, Lenoir-Rhyne 32
    West Chester 44, Bentley 6
    #3 West Florida 19, Carson-Newman 9
    Wingate 36, Johnson C. Smith 0
    #17 Winona State 41, Wayne State (NE) 28
    Lot's of different reactions? GSC, while getting some W's, looked to struggle a bit in their non cons, but of course one was a loss against an FCS foe. NSIC was pretty much chalk with a couple of surprisingly close games. GV put a thumping on Indy. Missouri S&T spanked ENMU. An LSC barnburner with TAMUC and TAMUk that gave me horrible nightmares as it looked a lot like a playoff game last year.

    Anyone else have some thoughts?

    D'oh, how did I miss USF's last second win over CSP!
    Last edited by Runnin' Cat; 08-31-2018 at 10:06 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Rockwall, TX
    Posts
    9,620
    Rep Power
    32321

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Lot's of different reactions? GSC, while getting some W's, looked to struggle a bit in their non cons, but of course one was a loss against an FCS foe. NSIC was pretty much chalk with a couple of surprisingly close games. GV put a thumping on Indy. Missouri S&T spanked ENMU. An LSC barnburner with TAMUC and TAMUk that gave me horrible nightmares as it looked a lot like a playoff game last year.

    Anyone else have some thoughts?

    D'oh, how did I miss USF's last second win over CSP!

    Incredibly similar. And Kristov Martinez did it again. Kid has ice in his veins.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,087
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Quote Originally Posted by LionFan View Post
    Incredibly similar. And Kristov Martinez did it again. Kid has ice in his veins.
    I was thinking about him. Isn't he a DACA kid? So he is taking away the opportunity of a deserving American kid.....

    ROcky Mountain College, an NAIA school in Billings, MT, has a Scottish kid on the soccer team. The football team lost one kicker to injury, and another left school. This kid came in to teh football team, kicked two long FGs and an extra point in their opening season win. It was his first "American football" game, and he said he couldn't figure out how to put on the equipment.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    3133

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    My AB Battlers were blown out by Saginaw Valley State, 45-7. Thankfully it wasn't a conference game.
    Go Battlers!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,309
    Rep Power
    107664

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Midwestern beats Humboldt 55-12

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,432
    Rep Power
    178893

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    CSU-P beats Dixie State 56-14 as they rushed for 496 yards on 44 carries.

    Mesa comes back to beat SD Mines 36-33, probably deserved to lose but good teams find a way.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Chadron State beat Black Hills State 45-8 to open up their renovated stadium, after a 2 hour weather delay, kickoff finally just before 9pm local time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,953
    Rep Power
    768053

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Friday, August 31

    Fairmont State 31, Stonehill 19

    Idaho State (FCS) 45, Western State 10

    New Mexico Highlands 45, Fort Lewis 31

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,953
    Rep Power
    768053

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    September 1

    Alabama A&M (FCS) 37, Miles 0
    Alabama State (FCS) 26, Tuskegee 20 (OT)
    Angelo State 24, Western Oregon 17
    Augustana 48, Upper Iowa 45
    Azusa Pacific 17, West Texas A&M 7

    Bloomsburg 30, Merrimack 16
    Bryant (FCS) 41, New Haven 31

    Chadron State 45, Black Hills State 8
    Colorado Mesa 36, South Dakota School of Mines 33
    Colorado School of Mines 49, Adams State 7
    #13 Colorado State-Pueblo 56, Dixie State 14
    Concord 34, West Virginia Wesleyan 31
    Concordia (NAIA) 42, Malone 27

    Duquesne (FCS) 45, Lock Haven 0

    East Tennessee State (FCS) 28, Mars Hill 7
    Eastern Washington (FCS) 58, Central Washington 13
    Edinboro 69, Lake Erie 0
    Elizabeth City State 19, Central State 10

    Fayetteville State 32, Lincoln (PA) 0
    #22 Findlay 69, Kentucky Wesleyan 19
    Florida A&M (FCS) 41, Fort Valley 7
    Florida Tech 33, Benedict 14

    Gardner-Webb (FCS) 52, Limestone 17

    Hampton (FCS) 38, Shaw 10
    Hillsdale 14, Mercyhurst 9
    Houston Baptist (FCS) 49, Southwest Baptist 7

    Jacksonville (FCS) 64, St. Augustine's 14

    Kutztown 32, #20 Assumption 28

    Lincoln (MO) 10, Lane 7

    McKendree 34, Northern Michigan 21
    #8 Midwestern State 55, Humboldt State 12
    Morehouse 34, Arkansas-Pine Bluff (FCS) 30

    Norfolk State (FCS) 34, #24 Virginia State 13
    Notre Dame College 35, Shepherd 33

    San Diego (FCS) 38, Western New Mexico 9
    Shippensburg 35, Clarion 13
    Simon Fraser 54, Williamette (Div III) 7
    Slippery Rock 38, Kentucky State 31

    Texas Southern (FCS) 26, Texas-Permian Basin 8
    Tiffin 40, Northwood 27

    Valdosta State 45, Albany State 14
    Virginia Union 34, Seton Hill 28

    #21 West Georgia 34, Catawba 3
    Western Carolina (FCS) 33, Newberry 26

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5,850
    Rep Power
    261622

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    1 Minnesota State beat SW Minnesota
    2 Texas A&M-Commerce beat TAMU Kingsville
    3 West Florida beat Carson-Newman
    4 IUP beat #16 Ashland
    5 Northwest Missouri beat Miss Western
    6 Central Washington lost to FCS Eastern Wash
    7 Ferris State beat E. Shroudsburg
    8 Midwestern State beat Humboldt St
    9 Fort Hays beat #19 Cent Miss
    10 Harding beat Henderson St
    11 West Alabama beat Lenoir-Rhyne
    12 Indianapolis lost to #14 GVSU
    13 CSU-Pueblo beat Dixie St
    14 Grand Valley beat #12 Indianapolis
    15 Shepherd lost to Notre Dame
    16 Ashland lost to #4 IUP
    17 Winona State beat Wayne St.
    18 Sioux Falls beat Concordia St Paul
    19 Central Missouri lost to #9 Fort Hays
    20 Assumption lost to Kutztown
    21 West Georgia beat Catawba
    22 Findlay beat Kentucky Wesleyan
    23 Pittsburg State beat Central OK
    24 Virginia State lost to FCS Norfolk St
    25 Ouachita Baptist beat NW OK St

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,953
    Rep Power
    768053

    Default Re: Week #1 Scores

    Sunday, September 2
    Winston-Salem State 23, North Carolina-Pembroke 20

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •