Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GAME DAY!!!

Default GAME DAY!!!

We’re now under 12 hours from kickoff!!! Let’s go!! Good luck to all tonight, but especially to my riders!!

Default Re: GAME DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bandguy11 View Post
    We’re now under 12 hours from kickoff!!! Let’s go!! Good luck to all tonight, but especially to my riders!!
    Going to be a good one. Just hope we can come out of the gate strong.

May God be with all the student athletics tonight. Let's get it on!!!!!! FINISHEMPTY

Quote Originally Posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
    May God be with all the student athletics tonight. Let's get it on!!!!!! FINISHEMPTY

OBU kick at 6? I assume NWOSU will have it steamed?

I will be finished loading the RV and will hit the road in a couple hours. HSU has some questions that need answered, as many teams do. Ready for this to get started.

Go Reddies!!!!
    2018 will be a team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Redready View Post
    I will be finished loading the RV and will hit the road in a couple hours. HSU has some questions that need answered, as many teams do. Ready for this to get started.

Go Reddies!!!!
    2018 will be a team effort.
    The RV?! I didn’t know you got down for games like that Red

Quote Originally Posted by Divisiontwo View Post
    The RV?! I didn’t know you got down for games like that Red
    Sometimes. I plan on a trip tomorrow and this will shorten the trip to the place I am going for the holiday weekend, only to return home and reload for annual Florida trip. I was hoping to catch a GSC game next weekend, but they are all playing in another state on their schedule.

Yes on YouTube I believe

WOOHOOO!!

Don't get why in 2018 all schools can't stream the games. Maybe they have it fixed this year.

Yay, family feud day is finally here (me vs dad). The 10-game losing streak by the road team ends tonight.

Question to the SAU guys; does a campus map from the 1970s still exist, I've been looking for one for a while. I'd like to see where we lived when dad was a Southern State student, in the family housing buildings that have been torn down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
    Don't get why in 2018 all schools can't stream the games. Maybe they have it fixed this year.
    If ECU's live stream sucks again this year, I'm calling for the SID's resignation.

Long trip to Weatherford, but I’m ready to tee it up. Huge game for both teams so I expect lots of emotion. We need to get out of town. With a win tonight. Would be be major energy lift.
    #EatEmUp

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Boys View Post
    Yay, family feud day is finally here (me vs dad). The 10-game losing streak by the road team ends tonight.

Question to the SAU guys; does a campus map from the 1970s still exist, I've been looking for one for a while. I'd like to see where we lived when dad was a Southern State student, in the family housing buildings that have been torn down.
    Do you know of the name of the building he was in?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGuy View Post
    If ECU's live stream sucks again this year, I'm calling for the SID's resignation.
    I will sign the sheet calling for his resignation. Some of it may be the internet quality, but if SAU can stream good, then ECU should be able to as well. I will say Tech's use to be pretty bad quality.

As opposed to fried?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGuy View Post
    I will sign the sheet calling for his resignation. Some of it may be the internet quality, but if SAU can stream good, then ECU should be able to as well. I will say Tech's use to be pretty bad quality.
    Looks like the makings of an online petition...who says the GAC doesn't bring people together?

Quote Originally Posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    WOOHOOO!!
    +1

Do you know of the name of the building he was in?
    Don't know the name. They were old army barracks that had been converted to family apartments. It was three buildings forming three sides of a square with the parking spaces being the fourth side and large swings were in the middle of the square. I suspect they were located where the apartments with the pool next to Duck Pond are now. The old apartments were still there when I went back in 1982. Dad graduated in May 1971 which was when I was in Grade 1 at Eastside Elementary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast