Thread: Former Jack Gardner to Play for 49ers

Default Former Jack Gardner to Play for 49ers

With the 49ers’ shortage of backs, the club is bringing in former Humboldt State RB Ja’Quan Gardner. If he passes his physical, the #49ers will sign him to be available to play in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Chargers, a league source said.

Default Re: Former Jack Gardner to Play for 49ers

Hope he tears it up and makes the team.

Very good to hear and best of luck to him. May he make the team, be a star, and then get the National Media bashing HSU for dropping football whenever they talk about him.

The Niners didn't just sign him. They signed him to a three year deal. Now I know it isn't guaranteed, but there must be some story to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    With the 49ers’ shortage of backs, the club is bringing in former Humboldt State RB Ja’Quan Gardner. If he passes his physical, the #49ers will sign him to be available to play in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Chargers, a league source said.
    Awesome, all he needs is a chance and with the NFL RB position a heavily-injured spot, I think he has a great shot at making the team or practice squad and then playing later in the year. Mr. Watson of APU did this and I believe he's still in the league.

As a matter of fact, Mr. Watson will be on the opposite sideline this Thursday, as he's currently filling out the RB field for the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
    As a matter of fact, Mr. Watson will be on the opposite sideline this Thursday, as he's currently filling out the RB field for the Chargers.
    I know they've traditionally liked backs like him too with Sproles and Woodhead (another D2 player of course). Good luck to Watson and Gardner on making their squads and if not may they find success North of the Border.

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    The Niners didn't just sign him. They signed him to a three year deal. Now I know it isn't guaranteed, but there must be some story to it.
    Shouldn’t we be getting numerous articles and updates from JackOffgnac on this?

What have you bullies done to JB? Is he still alive & kicking? Or is he busy with his “stable of high priced legal Eagles?”

Damn, I sure hope he ain’t gone and committed Hari Kari! You CWU thug Tavettes badgered unmercifully that poor sensitive boy.
    Last edited by HOGSVRR; 08-29-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOGSVRR View Post
    Shouldn’t we be getting numerous articles and updates from JackOffgnac on this?

What have you bullies done to JB? Is he still alive & kicking? Or is he busy with his “stable of high priced legal Eagles?”

Damn, I sure hope he ain’t gone and committed Hari Kari! You CWU thug Tavettes badgered unmercifully that poor sensitive boy.
    I wish Jack was still here, I wish HSU was continuing football, I wish the GNAC had more teams, fans, support. It's insane there will be no CSU or UC schools playing D2 football in the nation's most-populated state.

Duncan is trying to silence the kid making the short documentary videos

Quote Originally Posted by outsidezone69 View Post
    Wow, Duncan needs to read up on freedom of the press and freedom of speech. Killing student projects and creativity is not a good look for HSU. Why go to a school where you can't be creative when there are a ton of other options in California? Sadly, HSU is shooting itself in the foot.

Are their hoopsters still cheering on the demise of football because they believe somehow that will benefit them? Broken culture.

The culture was fine until Dumbcan got there

The culture was fine until Dumbcan got there
    Yep ... and the clown president.

Quote Originally Posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
    Unfortunately, after signing a 1 year, $500K contract with the Chargers two weeks ago,Terrell Watson did not survive the cut to 53 and was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Same thing with Terrell Watson in 2015 who signed a 3-year $1.5M contract with the Bengals. Not really sure how those pro football contracts work and I'm not sure how much of that he was able to keep since they traded him the following year.

16. Default Re: Former Jack Gardner to Play for 49ers

Both Gardner and Watson were cut. Watson's release was a bit surprising. Seahawks should ditch Prosise and Davis and go with Penny, Carson, and sign Watson!
    Follow my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CWUCrimsonCommitted

Hasn't he seen what has happened to the staff at Mizzou?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Hasn't he seen what has happened to the staff at Mizzou?
    Brandon this guy is a new level of **** bag. They traveled 45 guys and are dragging their feet getting people eligible. 10 weeks and the University is dead to me

Brandon this guy is a new level of **** bag. They traveled 45 guys and are dragging their feet getting people eligible. 10 weeks and the University is dead to me
    Make sure you and the other football supporter vociferously tell the University that you won't be donating a cent to them now, after this BS. And copy the California State system administration on it.

Another D2 cut, Clayton Wilson was cut by Seattle.