Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bet with Lobo

  1. #1

    Default Bet with Lobo

    Lobo,

    Well how about the same bet as the last 3 years? At least I won't have to have the CSU-P avatar for the whole year. I get a break for 3 games. But, who knows what will happen. Maybe the T-Wolves will be thinking they are playing in Fort Lewis.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    11076

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    Lobo,

    Well how about the same bet as the last 3 years? At least I won't have to have the CSU-P avatar for the whole year. I get a break for 3 games. But, who knows what will happen. Maybe the T-Wolves will be thinking they are playing in Fort Lewis.
    Fort Lewis? Slooooooowly I turned. Step by step, inch by inch. . . . . . .
    Sprinkles are for winners!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    Lobo,

    Well how about the same bet as the last 3 years? At least I won't have to have the CSU-P avatar for the whole year. I get a break for 3 games. But, who knows what will happen. Maybe the T-Wolves will be thinking they are playing in Fort Lewis.

    You are aware that the Nerds got all beefed-up in the offseason, right? You are aware that the Nerds have the highest ranking RB in the conference coming back, right? You are aware that the Nerds have a team that believes it will win the conference, right. You are aware that the T-Wolves lost a bunch of coaches, right? You are aware that CSUP's entire starting O-line from last year is gone, right? Ok, as long as you're aware of all of that, you're on! Prepare to wear the T-Wolf avatar with pride. No whining ...

    By the way, thank the pigskin gods the pups won't get their butts kicked by Fort Lewis in Durango this year. Maybe in Pueblo, but not Durango ...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Ramblin'

    Blast-er Away!!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    You are aware that the Nerds got all beefed-up in the offseason, right? You are aware that the Nerds have the highest ranking RB in the conference coming back, right? You are aware that the Nerds have a team that believes it will win the conference, right. You are aware that the T-Wolves lost a bunch of coaches, right? You are aware that CSUP's entire starting O-line from last year is gone, right? Ok, as long as you're aware of all of that, you're on! Prepare to wear the T-Wolf avatar with pride. No whining ...

    By the way, thank the pigskin gods the pups won't get their butts kicked by Fort Lewis in Durango this year. Maybe in Pueblo, but not Durango ...
    The preview on Mines website stated that Harper the transfer from Indiana State has the nod being the starting QB Saturday. We'll see if that's true and how he does. He couldn't get a better start than against Adam's defense. If he can't put numbers up against them, then it will probably be back Bottlinger.

  6. Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    The preview on Mines website stated that Harper the transfer from Indiana State has the nod being the starting QB Saturday. We'll see if that's true and how he does. He couldn't get a better start than against Adam's defense. If he can't put numbers up against them, then it will probably be back Bottlinger.
    I think you meant Harker

  7. #7

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    I think you meant Harker
    Bingo, the P and K are sorta close.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    3000

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    A pic of togthorn in a pack jersey for the rest of the season as his avatar!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Packfootball View Post
    A pic of togthorn in a pack jersey for the rest of the season as his avatar!
    Can't do that. I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do it.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Bet with Lobo

    Quote Originally Posted by togthorn View Post
    Can't do that. I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do it.
    Easy, buy a Pack jersey.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •