Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77

Thread: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

  1. #1

    Default Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    I know of Ethan Cooper but nobody else

  2. #2

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    You're obsessed.

    What's next? Does Cal lead the PSAC in graduates in the fast food industry?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You're obsessed.

    What's next? Does Cal lead the PSAC in graduates in the fast food industry?
    Answer the question or move along. I’m not gonna ask if Millersville has any players at the next level

  4. #4

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Don't know the answer. Don't really care, either.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    You're really trying to hang on to a bygone era down there in the Vietmon

  6. #6

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You're really trying to hang on to a bygone era down there in the Vietmon
    What does that even mean? I just watched a recent grad nagging passed the other day for the raiders

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Etters PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Rep Power
    61097

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Don't know the answer. Don't really care, either.
    Actually, it seems like a rather germane question here.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    What is defined as the next level?

    Are we talking camp invites, CFL, etc.?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,892
    Rep Power
    55875

    Default

    Homer needs psychiatric help. Regardless of how simple the question may be, we all know the motive behind it. He’s obsessed with IUP and he’s obsessed with attempting to create reaction on this board.

    This is just his way of trying to say Cal is a better program than IUP. He’s obsessed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Etters PA
    Posts
    1,314
    Rep Power
    61097

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    And we all know the Cal program doesn't measure up to that of IUP. That's why you can just ignore the motivation and play it straight. Believe me, if I asked the question in relation to Ship, everyone would still know Ship's record against IUP.

    I would think the definition would be players on active NFL and CFL rosters. Arena League counts as .33 point.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Homer is fun to play along with ....

    But, yeah, FBI profile would say total srew-loose.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lionville, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    97,402
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You're obsessed.

    What's next? Does Cal lead the PSAC in graduates in the fast food industry?

    Yes.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What is defined as the next level?

    Are we talking camp invites, CFL, etc.?
    Anything passed college

  14. #14

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUP24 View Post
    Homer needs psychiatric help. Regardless of how simple the question may be, we all know the motive behind it. He’s obsessed with IUP and he’s obsessed with attempting to create reaction on this board.

    This is just his way of trying to say Cal is a better program than IUP. He’s obsessed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your reaction to me asking this simple question validates what you’re insinuating I’m trying to do. I asked a simple question and you’re on the defense calling me psycho. Jeez if your program doesn’t have players at the next level that’s fine. Jeez

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,892
    Rep Power
    55875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Your reaction to me asking this simple question validates what you’re insinuating I’m trying to do. I asked a simple question and you’re on the defense calling me psycho. Jeez if your program doesn’t have players at the next level that’s fine. Jeez
    You’re hilarious.

    There’s a thing called google, Homer. You knew what you were doing starting this thread. You knew the reaction that was going to result.

    You can go onto google and find how many players a school has in the league by simply asking the question.

    You only joined and post on this message board to poke IUP fans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Kier just threw Pick No. 6

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lionville, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    97,402
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default

    As the undisputed King Troll of the Off Topic, I must give Homer 3.0 a B for his trolling efforts here.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    As the undisputed King Troll of the Off Topic, I must give Homer 3.0 a B for his trolling efforts here.
    Bro I just want to know. Why did this create such animosity

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,892
    Rep Power
    55875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Bro I just want to know. Why did this create such animosity
    It wouldn’t have if you didn’t have the history/reputation that you have on this board.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    19,489
    Rep Power
    70212

    Default Re: Does IUP have any active players at the next level?

    When will any of this pay off for Cal? Last I checked their scholarship numbers are rapidly declining to pre-Luckhardt levels.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •