Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pine Richland Massacre

Default Pine Richland Massacre

Yikes....team looked like children out there against the #1 team in the nation. Who told them they can play with elite national teams? Lesson learned

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Yikes....team looked like children out there against the #1 team in the nation. Who told them they can play with elite national teams? Lesson learned

They just gotta recruit better. That’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Pine Richland Massacre

I'd rather watch McKeesport or Woodland Hills any day ... as in a legit high school team rostered with kids from the town. IMG is a joke playing legit high school teams. Hired guns from 18 states.

That game was 21-0 quick. I at least give them (IMG) credit for not putting up a 70-0 score.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I'd rather watch McKeesport or Woodland Hills any day ... as in a legit high school team rostered with kids from the town. IMG is a joke playing legit high school teams. Hired guns from 18 states.
    That may be true but PR couldn’t even compete

Quote Originally Posted by IUP24 View Post
    They just gotta recruit better. That’s all.

Or get fully funded!

This IMG school has a terrible name and it’s a school just for athletes. Those kids must be pampered babies.

I guess PA Catholic High school football teams aren’t so scary next to this school of robots from Flori-duh.

That may be true but PR couldn’t even compete
    How many legit high school programs could?

That's like IUP playing Ohio State.

How many legit high school programs could?

That's like IUP playing Ohio State.

They played a scrimmage against a high school from Lake City,FL and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPNation View Post
    They played a scrimmage against a high school from Lake City,FL and lost.
    This part haha IMG is gonna lose to top Public HS programs. Public school already handled them. PR was just seemed athletically challenged at all positions

This part haha IMG is gonna lose to top Public HS programs. Public school already handled them. PR was just seemed athletically challenged at all positions

They probably were playing rope a dope since it was a scrimmage game.

However PR isn’t even ranked by USA Today. The only high school from PA is St Joe’s.

In fact 75 percent of the schools ranked are private with a few big public’s from Texastan and Jawja tosses in.

Losses in 'practice' scrimmages don't mean a thing.

13. Default Re: Pine Richland Massacre

I'd still schedule that out of state game every year and I'm sure PR will. He has built them into a brand. Last year's team would've had a better chance but its a public school so that will happen...some up's and downs in talent so what. I'd rather see them play St.ignatius or St. Ed's or Mentor.. in a somewhat local kind of thing than a "school" like IMG but it still serves a purpose. It was basically a scrimmage and why not get get some national competition before wpial/piaa schedule. Pine Richland is a name now. 20 years ago nobody cared about PR.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    I'd still schedule that out of state game every year and I'm sure PR will. He has built them into a brand. Last year's team would've had a better chance but its a public school so that will happen...some up's and downs in talent so what. I'd rather see them play St.ignatius or St. Ed's or Mentor.. in a somewhat local kind of thing than a "school" like IMG but it still serves a purpose. It was basically a scrimmage and why not get get some national competition before wpial/piaa schedule. Pine Richland is a name now. 20 years ago nobody cared about PR.
    20 years ago they were still AAA and were probably more known for the dancing tubas in their marching band than anything football related. In fact 99 was the first year they had EVER made the playoffs.

Losses in 'practice' scrimmages don't mean a thing.
    except if you are indiana high, and have your QB suspended for a game, lose one of your bast players to Injury. And did I hear right, the Coach tore his ACL ? ? ?

16. Default Re: Pine Richland Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaniup View Post
    except if you are indiana high, and have your QB suspended for a game, lose one of your bast players to Injury. And did I hear right, the Coach tore his ACL ? ? ?
    Yup, Brandon got hurt. Hopefully it is not an ACL for his sake. I tore my MCL about a year and a half ago. They hurt like heck but I just let it heal up on its own and three months later I was as good as new. Up and down a lot of ladders this spring and summer. No problem at all.

Tough start for IHS.

-

LOL at Pine Richland for even scheduling that game. IMG is a semi pro team. Could have been 110-0 easily.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRam94 View Post
    LOL at Pine Richland for even scheduling that game. IMG is a semi pro team. Could have been 110-0 easily.
    The whole state of WV could've put together and all star team and lost by 150.

The whole state of WV could've put together and all star team and lost by 150.
    I think the whole state of WV could put together an all star team and lose by 150 to Clairton.
    Last edited by Fightingscot82; 08-27-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    I think the whole state of WV could put together an all star team and lose by 150 to Clairton.

I understand your post was in jest, but... Maybe a couple of years ago. Not now. Schools like Berlin Brothers Valley wouldn’t have been able to hold the jockstraps of some Clairton’s roster 5 years ago. That’s changed. A lot. Still a great program, but I don’t get the sense that Clairton is as feared as they were in the very recent past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast