Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ferris State University!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,434
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Ferris State University!

    Oh yea I am back.

    Hey how about out Basketball team huh!

    Ok,

    We done so much in the past 6 to 7 years in Football and about to do more, can't wait.

    Get ready to enjoy another great fall football season.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    I think we'll have a championship caliber offense. Hoping our young defense is good enough to make a run. Begin to find out in 7 days.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,967
    Rep Power
    64115

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Looter View Post
    I think we'll have a championship caliber offense. Hoping our young defense is good enough to make a run. Begin to find out in 7 days.
    Was that supposed to be a championship caliber offense last year? Honest question. No idea what you guys thought of the offense through the season.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    I think it was our most inconsistent offense since TA has taken over. Reggie Bell just could not stay healthy unfortunately. I thought Travis Russell improved as the year went on however we seemed to lack the explosiveness of past FSU teams. Our defense was the best it has been under the current staff, but we lost pretty much every main contributor on that side of the ball. With Jayru Campbell and a more experienced Russell quarterbacking the team I believe our offense will go back to being dynamic, the defense on the other hand has a lot to prove.

  5. Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Looter View Post
    I think it was our most inconsistent offense since TA has taken over. Reggie Bell just could not stay healthy unfortunately. I thought Travis Russell improved as the year went on however we seemed to lack the explosiveness of past FSU teams. Our defense was the best it has been under the current staff, but we lost pretty much every main contributor on that side of the ball. With Jayru Campbell and a more experienced Russell quarterbacking the team I believe our offense will go back to being dynamic, the defense on the other hand has a lot to prove.
    Do you think that the resignation of the QB coach a few weeks ago will have much impact? Tony is a good coach so its lot like there is no one that can coach the QB up...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    33,780
    Rep Power
    355784

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Quote Originally Posted by Football for life View Post
    Oh yea I am back.

    Hey how about out Basketball team huh!

    Ok,

    We done so much in the past 6 to 7 years in Football and about to do more, can't wait.

    Get ready to enjoy another great fall football season.
    We never left.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Huddsonville Mi
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    647

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Any word on how Findley will be this year? I think a win against them and Ferris could run the table

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos715 View Post
    Any word on how Findley will be this year? I think a win against them and Ferris could run the table
    Findlay is the 4th-toughest game on the schedule. How does a win against them somehow signify they should run the table?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Huddsonville Mi
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    647

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    It's the letdown game. Against GV and Ashland you know Ferris will put everything into those games; however, Findley is a team they could overlook but I think it will be the 2nd best team they play. Who would be the 3 other teams that are tougher? GV Definently but who else? I Dont think this Ferris team is the best Ferris team ever but Win Over GV and Findley I think they have a shot at it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Ferris State University!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos715 View Post
    It's the letdown game. Against GV and Ashland you know Ferris will put everything into those games; however, Findley is a team they could overlook but I think it will be the 2nd best team they play. Who would be the 3 other teams that are tougher? GV Definently but who else? I Dont think this Ferris team is the best Ferris team ever but Win Over GV and Findley I think they have a shot at it.
    GV and Ashland are both better than Findlay for sure. I could argue that Wayne, SVSU, and Northwood are all better than Findlay, as well. Findlay's record was inflated because they are in the worst region and the worst conference in the country.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •